Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rohan gm tools/commands

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have been trying to run a localhost Rohan since 2017 and I have finally make it work last week. I'm having hard time creating items with stats as most of the items I /create from bin item code files don't have any stats.

Tried googling for GM Tools but most of them can't be downloaded as the link has already expired. Wondering if some of you have a copy of the free one from DretoNEX? I think he is inactive and the signature link which contains the tools has already expired please see link.

Would really appreciate if someone here could share it.

I'm not trying to make a private server, I don't have the knowledge for that I'm glad I make it run on localhost and I can play. I just wan't to do some quest video tutorials, boss locations, and crafting guide videos on YouTube.

My localhost server is doing fine but I'm having a bug on IP ticket I can't claim it while double clicking and also there is no mobs on the map RONELIA and that blazing temple. Will figure it out soon maybe a year haha.

Thank you and have a great day!

Back