Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server, Ask anything

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, as i can see Rohan section Here is pretty Dead, if u Got any questions or neee help with anything feel free to ask. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, as i can see Rohan section Here is pretty Dead, if u Got any questions or neee help with anything feel free to ask. :)
do u know how to work GM command , in my file gm command not work

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

yo, I'm trying to run my server in my local. xampp login5 is good. but error appeared, gateway server error 3002. please help.

edit. fix now :D

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to add new weapons? Those .bin files are related to weapons?
If I only edit weapons.bin to add weapons, the mapserver will not work
I can’t find what causes it. :( HELP

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So ive tried to build a server recently and everything run perfect but if the server run about after hours the MapID will kick the AI server out and the monsters will be frozen and i cannot find the reason everytime it happens i need to restart the whole server, if anyone knows what's going on and help me to fix i can pay.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can u teach me how to edit costume effect

Back