Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GEM Extraction tool + Gem-less Client tut

Reaction score
I said I would release this earlier today so here it is with a Tutorial.

First thing is first you must extract all the .gems using the tool

Run the tool -> enter location of GEM/GEL -> Enter an output location(location must exist the tool doesn't check it just extracts)

Now to go GEM-less
Look at your Gem.cfg it will have a list of files like so
"tree\Bin\ = Bin.gem : res\model\tree\"Extract each bin to the directory listed in the Gem.cfg and then either delete the line from the .cfg or put a # at the beginning of the line

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a issue the program crash after input the path like this D:\gem_folder, D:\gel_folder and D:\output
thnks HuninHune!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The paths should be to the gem/gel file not the directory its in the only one that should be a directory is the output

Please make a screenshot or give some guide of doing this because you give just a short tips or guide its better if you explain it carefully w/ step by step i hope you will do this thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
HuninHune shared the tool with you and gave you a quick start on how to run it. He does not really need to go into details how to work it. After all it is far more fun for everyone to figure some things out for yourself.

The tool does not need screenshots to run. It is pretty simple since it asks you for the gem file and a location to put what it extracts. You cant get much simpler than that.

If you don't know what gem files are or their relationship to gel files is, I suggest reading some of the other threads here related to those files.
(Hint: they are a matched pair - you need both for this or any other GEM tool to work)

Cheers!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HuninHune shared the tool with you and gave you a quick start on how to run it. He does not really need to go into details how to work it. After all it is far more fun for everyone to figure some things out for yourself.

The tool does not need screenshots to run. It is pretty simple since it asks you for the gem file and a location to put what it extracts. You cant get much simpler than that.

If you don't know what gem files are or their relationship to gel files is, I suggest reading some of the other threads here related to those files.
(Hint: they are a matched pair - you need both for this or any other GEM tool to work)

Cheers!

Thanks For The Advice Dont worry i will keep on searching to make this tools work properly
this is the tools i need to have last 3 months now i saw this tools yesterday.
Anyway Thanks For Sharing this tools.

:)LIKE)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Helpme error de GemExtract
The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you are running q ue check the computer's system information to see whether you need a x82 version (32 vits) or x64 (64 bit) program and then get in countercurrent with supplier

HuninHune - GEM Extraction tool + Gem-less Client tut - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help me I'm getting error on extracting .gem files.

I'm getting error please help me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, sorry for bumping old thread. Just searching information to fix my similar issue. Any strong advises? My friend told me to search for , because my writing tasks have really hard thesis and I can't do them alone.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, Could someone help me how to extract the .gem file if I don't have a .gel file?

Back