Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Itemall Rohan

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thank you for this , but i rather like/love to see a full item mall with the complete guide ( i know it's easy to install but for nibs, its always welcome)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I always wait for a more complete guide. thank you for share

Reaction score
its mmsql , database on db ROHAN ^_^

Don't make me laugh, that files came from ion-rohan before we implement mall, all i just did is changing its style and some configs.

that's the mysql database and the full edited script.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don't make me laugh, that files came from ion-rohan before we implement mall, all i just did is changing its style and some configs.

nice ^

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

NOTE: kennethz008
_* SHARING IS CARRING =_
_=SHARING is KNOLEDGE=_

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Lol I am sure he will be happy to share --- for a price :D

TANSTAAFL (There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Minus "R" Plus "W" and btw it has been shared long time ago, the problem is only 2 people made it work, count me on that 2. correct me if i'm wrong so that i can update the count.

What it does matter 4 real, is the things you do after becoming a ruller on your ( shares/ideeas/ownership)

i sugest this thread closed :) Nothing helpfull for the comunity here anymore, only talk about...well read and think.

links are dedead anyway and users cant download
File Removed for Violation.
The file you requested has been removed from MediaFire for a violation of our Terms of Service.

This file has been taken down by:

File Name: itemmall.zip (911.57 KB)

Company: Steve Lee
Email: Legal@playwithi.com

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

BUT: USERS with HELPFULL thoughts and always PM the file.

CHeers !
Cant type here anymore again anytime.

Lol I am sure he will be happy to share --- for a price :D

TANSTAAFL (There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch)

sure i guess ragezone owners dont mind seeing this post , but how much you want for "your files".

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Are you done throwing your tantrum?

You know, I get really tired of seeing people leeching the work of others - and then getting upset when they don't get it after their whining and begging. Another noteworthy gaming tech site is pretty much going down the toilet from the rampant leeching and begging. I for one sure as hell don't want to see that garbage here.

You want to leech other people's hard work? Go do it over there with the rest of the leechers. If you honestly want to buy the files then simply contact the file owner and negotiate with him in PM.

kthxby

Reaction score
What it does matter 4 real, is the things you do after becoming a ruller on your ( shares/ideeas/ownership)

i sugest this thread closed :) Nothing helpfull for the comunity here anymore, only talk about...well read and think.

links are dedead anyway and users cant download
File Removed for Violation.
The file you requested has been removed from MediaFire for a violation of our Terms of Service.

This file has been taken down by:

File Name: itemmall.zip (911.57 KB)

Company: Steve Lee
Email: Legal@playwithi.com

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

BUT: USERS with HELPFULL thoughts and always PM the file.

CHeers !
Cant type here anymore again anytime.

sure i guess ragezone owners dont mind seeing this post , but how much you want for "your files".

Sharing ideas also files already done, the problem is you're slow and doesn't even bother to search nor try to learn things, if i'm not the original owner well here's for you, the problem is we try to make it work and make it better that's why "TANSTAAFL" if you want free then start searching and learn to make it work. you're not my pet that i should feed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
even if you reupload the file, it is still useless unless you know how to make your own database for that. and ynk is still around, they will take down it again

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sharing ideas also files already done, the problem is you're slow and doesn't even bother to search nor try to learn things, if i'm not the original owner well here's for you, the problem is we try to make it work and make it better that's why "TANSTAAFL" if you want free then start searching and learn to make it work. you're not my pet that i should feed.

Piss off kid, but i bet you could come out your eyes becouse you dont know what the hell you are talkingabout, you just like to mess around and talk nonsense, the files isnt yours PERIOD.

Request this Thread Closed again, and everyday untill it's done.

Reaction score
Piss off kid, but i bet you could come out your eyes becouse you dont know what the hell you are talkingabout, you just like to mess around and talk nonsense, the files isnt yours PERIOD.

Request this Thread Closed again, and everyday untill it's done.

Insert Yao Ming famous meme face.

So you're pissed? don't cry little boy because you didn't get what you want and don't be a kid that files to make it work is like a scratch, you don't know what you're saying and also the complete files won't be yours i can assure that. Here's a candy and go read some book about English, don't let it die.

Yeah sure i wanna request this thread to be closed since the release was incomplete and some of the people around here are just waiting to leech some files and don't even think and just bark.

Back