Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Ion Rohan Ver. 2 Server files+Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
that client is not working i found a working exe but is full off crap because the gameguard is not working so i need te learn how to fix that but i will find that out to ..
ohh the client exe that was is in this release is also not working not connecting to the server
It will log in and disconnects so use less...
i have uploaded the client exe that working of you are fast you can see the char ......lol
that gameguard wil CLOSE de client so i must see to go around that maybe you have that skill.

have fun ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Only Idiot can download this file.

Warning:
scan first on virustotal before you download

check this:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Any rohanclient.exe that has been modified to remove gameguard, update site title or patch links will give false positives on antivirus systems simply because they were hex edited and haven't updated the exe header's checksum. The only way around that is to use exe compression the rohanclient.exe file. Many don't and freak out AV scanners 100% of the time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Only Idiot can download this file.

Warning:
scan first on virustotal before you download

check this:

Welcome to the Rohan World.
U never will find "clean" Files.
Go Hunt somewhere else ur Posts and dont Spam here with Virus.
Everyone know's already about that Stuff.

Back