Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rohan Online lv115 Hero Skill Server File + DB + Client

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nobody bothers with these files anymore. Nobody is interested in hosting very obsolete and buggy files for you.

There are places where you can find more updated ones though. You just need to do some searching for them.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys...

Need a bit of help with the error in the picture. User/password/databases/flag sets are fine, server works fine, but at login screen i get d.c 5101. Could it be the client (tho i tried with different ones) or its just a matter of xampp? Thanks :)
Senzoku - Rohan Online lv115 Hero Skill  Server File + DB + Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Senzoku - Rohan Online lv115 Hero Skill  Server File + DB + Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Reupload the Game link. I have the server configured to run on a vmware virtual machine. I'm getting GameGuard errors. Can anyone help me? or is there any client that doesn't need Gameguard? Sr English bad I use google translate ^^
Server:
Client:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
already build server files?
any tutorial to setup this?

Reupload the Game link. I have the server configured to run on a vmware virtual machine. I'm getting GameGuard errors. Can anyone help me? or is there any client that doesn't need Gameguard? Sr English bad I use google translate ^^
Server:
Client:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have it all configured. Just run the virtual machine and play. There are instructions in the zip file. Or you can see how to configure it on page 1. I use google translate ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry, I forgot I set the password for the file.
Password: loukoala.blogspot.com or loulxgame
Re-up Link Download:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Darn, the download links aren't working again. Anyone have a mirror or possibly re-upload them?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello,, help me
anyone know how to fix this... after selecting character always DC

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back