Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Rohan] Quest Editor + Patch Builder for Official updater

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fun and unfinished business for me. Not interested in money either :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'll just ask something i know its retarded question, is anyone is mood to help me to compile zrohan item mall database becauze i trying 1 week arledy and no succes i am weak in php, also mysql... Xd

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you are going to do any kind of work with that set of scripts, I very strongly advise you to read up and learn mysql and php. Those are two of the most essential tools, behind html of course, that any person doing web development needs to be very familiar with.

If you have the table definitions get your hands on a copy of navicat, and import them thru that.
Navicat is a nice GUI tool that makes working with mysql a snap. If you are cheap, set up PhpMyAdmin on your web server.

Once you have imported the database definitions, set up the shop configuration php with the database names, server & login info for both your itemmall mysql and rohan MSSQL databases.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you are going to do any kind of work with that set of scripts, I very strongly advise you to read up and learn mysql and php. Those are two of the most essential tools, behind html of course, that any person doing web development needs to be very familiar with.

If you have the table definitions get your hands on a copy of navicat, and import them thru that.
Navicat is a nice GUI tool that makes working with mysql a snap. If you are cheap, set up PhpMyAdmin on your web server.

Once you have imported the database definitions, set up the shop configuration php with the database names, server & login info for both your itemmall mysql and rohan MSSQL databases.

You are in right i'll start to learn php etc, i'll give my best shot thanks for feedback :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can You give me a Server files , HD hero II , rigistry ? Please? for Rohan Offline Server

Back