Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Another Dev?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I been seeing some interest stuff from this guy.

on youtube, not a lot of info other then, him saying he will release files or something.

Though it seem he got a lot done. Anyone know if he is part of the community?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I also saw his videos when he just posted, and I think I know who he is. I hope he will be successful in future releases. He's doing a job, without the need for other people, good luck new dev.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That is DBO Revolution, they will not publish their source, since they had planned to develop and create an open DBO-server for everyone can play, but with the status of being the server only there, do a good job, but want to achieve the impossible and calling themselves "official server "without taking into account that to be an officer, you have to pay for game credits to their authors and development companies, just think about the value of a decent host, and makes my hair stand on end, imagine the fact to pay copyright for instance to Akira Toriyama, the truth is that if the official servers closed for something would come on, I think.
Is not a open dev, is a closed project.

Back