Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DBOG 2.0 Open Source Development Progress

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great, there are examples of how to read the xml files in the same client code. I think one is soundproperty.xml

I hope updates from you soon!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great, there are examples of how to read the xml files in the same client code. I think one is soundproperty.xml

I hope updates from you soon!

Yes! I will be posting updates soon. I am currently busy with real life obligations so I have not done work on this project. I should be back to it soon!

Could you please share the complied exe?

The compiled exe should be on the github page!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Later today I will upload some tool projects where I fixed their dependencies and a tutorial on how to compile them properly!

Uploading the fixed tool projects to the github! I will teach you all how to compile them on the weekend!

I uploaded the fixed project files for ModelTool2 and Venus! To compile them make sure you have Visual Studio 2010 installed and convert all libraries as well as those two tool projects to Visual Studio 2010 (v100). I will write a more in depth guide on this during the weekend!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone! The tutorial on how to compile the projects may come a little later than expected. I'm going to be getting a new laptop, today, so I'll need time to set up my working environment on there! Sorry for any inconvenience!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys i dont know why my packeditor dont work i do evrything you write in text file but aura do not change i use a complied pack editor i do not compile it for myself. When i open editor and select obj file he say me cant find file

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What's wrong with the aura?

Also the tutorial for compiling the tool projects comes Thursday!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tutorial for compiling the tools comes out later today!

Currently writing the tutorial! It should come out soon.

Tutorial is now up! It's in the tutorial section.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
actually I can't find the download for the required GFx SDK 3.3. :v help...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
actually I can't find the download for the required GFx SDK 3.3. :v help...

Someone in the help section also asked this. I provided the GFx sdk there.

Also, for everyone else, I will not be updating this anytime soon because I currently have real life obligations weighing down on me. I will come back when I finish what I need to do. Also, if any of you need help please make a topic in the help section and, when I can, I will help you all there! Thank you for understanding.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi everyone, I have a problem with my client, no upgrade color is displayed. do you have an idea? iam french sorry for my english ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi everyone, I have a problem with my client, no upgrade color is displayed. do you have an idea? iam french sorry for my english ;)
use :

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys, how can i change the items of the NPC, cash shop, tokens only with the hex editor? does anyone know any tutorials for me to learn how to do this? or do have any tools that compile for that?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
need help i cant solved that :(
error MSB8013 :

links image:

I will be attentive to your comments, I appreciate your time and understanding

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm sorry for being gone for so long. IRL has been busy, but I plan on coming back really soon (maybe in a few weeks time)! Once again, if you require help with certain things regarding the client source, remember to post it all in the help section and I will get to them soon.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
need help i cant solved that :(
error MSB8013 :

links image:

I will be attentive to your comments, I appreciate your time and understanding

You should ask in help forum, but anyway, u need open DboClient Project first, after add PackEditor how existing project to your Tool Folder in explorer of the solution, and compile it with Release4Tools || x32

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello, first of all thank you for all the work you have been doing regarding the development of the Daneos source, Thanks to you I have been able to start the creation of my server,
I am not a programmer or an expert but I try to learn, I also have the illusion of start my own server, so I will try to help as much as possible by finding bugs within my knowledge and I will share them in this thread, here I want to leave some bugs that I have found within the game that I still do not know how to correct them.

In case anyone is interested and to be able to correct them together as a community, I know they are small but in the long run they will need to be solved!

1) Fly Aura Wrong Position

MakotoYuki - DBOG 2.0 Open Source Development Progress - RaGEZONE Forums

2) within instances PS: I don't know if in all, but in particular this one showed me the map like this

3) Item Shop and Objects of the same (as shown in the image in the blank options there is nothing loaded, and it should also be noted that some items such as the kid clock, vehicles and others do not work, they can be bought but not used)

4) FCharge Aura Wrong Position &
Color reflection in clothing. (I don't know if maybe I have already talked about this, if so I would like you to let me know, I don't know if I'm wrong but I think I read that they are still working on fixing it, but I did everything MakotoYuki said and I could have the auras According to the level, although I have not yet achieved that the color is reflected in the clothes,
but if the color is seen when the skill is performed, the detail is that the aura is not in its correct position at least for me, if there is any solution for the aforementioned it would be great to attach it)

PHOTO AURA:

PHOTO CLOTHES: (Here you can see a white glow, which is reflected and has an effect, but it is supposed to be purple as I saw in the photo of MakotoYuki's post, Maybe this is already solved and I still don't know, if someone knows Please let me know.)

There are still more things but I know that they are still part of the development that is carried out in parts and I don't want to be annoying with that either,
the auras intrigue me because I know that in this same post I have talked about it but I don't understand why My look that way,
just like the shine on clothes.

Thank you very much for your attention and hopefully one day we can have a stable code to start our projects,
this wonderful game does not die! a hug to all greetings from Colombia and excuse my English :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello, first of all thank you for all the work you have been doing regarding the development of the Daneos source, Thanks to you I have been able to start the creation of my server,
I am not a programmer or an expert but I try to learn, I also have the illusion of start my own server, so I will try to help as much as possible by finding bugs within my knowledge and I will share them in this thread, here I want to leave some bugs that I have found within the game that I still do not know how to correct them.

In case anyone is interested and to be able to correct them together as a community, I know they are small but in the long run they will need to be solved!

1) Fly Aura Wrong Position

2) within instances PS: I don't know if in all, but in particular this one showed me the map like this

3) Item Shop and Objects of the same (as shown in the image in the blank options there is nothing loaded, and it should also be noted that some items such as the kid clock, vehicles and others do not work, they can be bought but not used)

4) FCharge Aura Wrong Position &
Color reflection in clothing. (I don't know if maybe I have already talked about this, if so I would like you to let me know, I don't know if I'm wrong but I think I read that they are still working on fixing it, but I did everything MakotoYuki said and I could have the auras According to the level, although I have not yet achieved that the color is reflected in the clothes,
but if the color is seen when the skill is performed, the detail is that the aura is not in its correct position at least for me, if there is any solution for the aforementioned it would be great to attach it)

PHOTO AURA:

PHOTO CLOTHES: (Here you can see a white glow, which is reflected and has an effect, but it is supposed to be purple as I saw in the photo of MakotoYuki's post, Maybe this is already solved and I still don't know, if someone knows Please let me know.)

There are still more things but I know that they are still part of the development that is carried out in parts and I don't want to be annoying with that either,
the auras intrigue me because I know that in this same post I have talked about it but I don't understand why My look that way,
just like the shine on clothes.

Thank you very much for your attention and hopefully one day we can have a stable code to start our projects,
this wonderful game does not die! a hug to all greetings from Colombia and excuse my English :)

Thank you for this bug report! This would help greatly with development! Regarding the auras, did you make sure to use the visualeffect file I provided on the github? You must unpack DBOG 2.0's client (specifically the objects) and replace the visualeffect file with the fix I provided. And regarding clothing, the color should reflect on there. Have you tried using TW's itempropertyupgrade xml?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, thanks for answering, mm what about adjusting the position of the aura seems to me that it is the packeditor, right? I think that I already have it clear, but what you say about the brightness of the clothes this "itempropertyupgrade xml" I do not understand, is it a file? Where can I get it? It would be great if you could explain a little more to me if it is not too much trouble, I do not have much knowledge yet, a hug

Back