DBOG 2.0 Open Source Development Progress

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    MemberRank
    Dec 2020 Join Date
    5Posts

Re: DBOG 2.0 Open Source Development Progress

Hello, thanks for answering, mm what about adjusting the position of the aura seems to me that it is the packeditor, right? I think that I already have it clear, but what you say about the brightness of the clothes this "itempropertyupgrade xml" I do not understand, is it a file? Where can I get it? It would be great if you could explain a little more to me if it is not too much trouble, I do not have much knowledge yet, a hug

MemberRank
    Dec 2020 Join Date
    5Posts

I found other bugs, I will update this post as I get more errors.

Problem with the Dojo (When you try to enter you get stuck at the entrance and nothing happens,
    you must relog to be able to appear inside the DOJO, I tried with the direct teleports that they sell inside the dojo but the same thing happens you get stuck!)
    PS: Even if you are already inside after relog, if you try to leave through the portal, the same thing will happen to you, you will be stuck,
    I have also noticed that there are some objects that break the game in an absurd way to the point that you must delete your character and create a new one, For example the capsule of the dogi of the great saiyaman gives a horrendous bug, among others that also does exactly what It would be great if they could find a solution, I will leave the codes of each item that I have found bugged:

1) 90007 (Saiyaman Dogi Bugg) BIG BUG BROKE CHARACTER
    2)90091 (other dogi idk) BUGGED SAME PROBLEM
    3)93001 (other dogi idk) BUGG
    4)@additem 1041044 BUGG
    5)@additem 7000012 to 7000018 ITEM BUGGGGGGGGG CC
    6)@additem 92001 BUGGGG

So far they are the ones that have presented me with problems, if I find more I will notify you

There is also a detail with the sky and the flight limit, so I see the sky is quite distorted when you take a considerable height, also adding to that there is no flight limit, you can fly infinitely up or to any place it's quite annoying. I will attach an image of the distorted sky but it is not specific, just remember that since I took a photo of my character and remembered that I should report it here, you can still appreciate the distortion or stretching of the texture a bit!

I will attach another photo in a few hours to be more specific with the problem, although I am sure you have already noticed because we have the same client.
    Last edited by Rudveel; 02-07-21 at 08:41 AM.

MemberRank
    Oct 2020 Join Date
    59Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rudveel View Post
    Hello, thanks for answering, mm what about adjusting the position of the aura seems to me that it is the packeditor, right? I think that I already have it clear, but what you say about the brightness of the clothes this "itempropertyupgrade xml" I do not understand, is it a file? Where can I get it? It would be great if you could explain a little more to me if it is not too much trouble, I do not have much knowledge yet, a hug
    If you have DBO Resource Tool you can "unpack" the scr.pak file of DBO TW. Within that pack file, you will see itemupgradeproperty. That xml essentially lays out the effects of item upgrades. Although, at the moment, the client will only show you the aura of each item and not the special effects surrounding the aura.

MemberRank
    Dec 2020 Join Date
    5Posts

OK, I have understood very little, should I have the TW client? Where do I get the DBO Resource Tool, if you could provide it to me it would be great, or that the itemupgradeproperty file much better!

MemberRank
    Oct 2020 Join Date
    59Posts

Yes having the TW client would help, although you could just use DBOG 1.0's client since it's just TW. Use the DBO resource tool to extract the anything you want from the .pak files from the client. In this case, you use it to extract itemupgradeproperty from scr.pak. Here's a link to download DBO Resource Tool https://www.mediafire.com/file/qtk2l...eTool.zip/file

MemberRank
    Jun 2021 Join Date
    5Posts

Hey everyone , i am really interested to participate in the process of learning thanks to this project. Can someone git me a GitHub so i can download the client and source ? I will try my best ! ^^

MemberRank
    Oct 2020 Join Date
    59Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mateosan View Post
    Hey everyone , i am really interested to participate in the process of learning thanks to this project. Can someone git me a GitHub so i can download the client and source ? I will try my best ! ^^
    This is the github link

MemberRank
    Jun 2021 Join Date
    5Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MakotoYuki View Post
    Thanks a lot ! Can we be in contact during this process ? I would be glad to receive your discord so i can add you.
    Last edited by PyroSamurai; 05-07-21 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Global Rule #27, no non-RZ discord links

MemberRank
    Oct 2020 Join Date
    59Posts

Hey everyone! Just going to talk a little bit about what's been going on this past month. I've been trying to fix my development environment on my new laptop since I no longer have access to my old one. Unfortunately some of the progress I've made since the last github commit has been lost but it is what it is, I will roll with the punches. Right now, my main focus is getting some basic features working in the client as well as getting some of the tools working properly so that people can play around with them to their heart's content. At the moment, I'm currently learning how some of these tools work so that I may recreate some of them. I hope I can put out some more updates on these soon!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Advertisement