Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Ball Online Editable Full HD Loading Screens

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, with the closing of DBOZenkai server, I'll be sharing some of the works that I've done to the server (that can be shared of course).

The first of these works, will be the 100% Editable Loading screens in .fla and .psd format, so you can create Full HD Screens for your DBO Project at any language.

This project has been made in middle 2020 and took 2 weeks to be made, it was planned to be exclusivelly to Zenkai, since DBOZenkai uses a different type of .gfx format extension, so I hope that this can be helpfull to your DBO Server.

Why Change the Loading Screen?
DBO uses loading screens in 1024x768 resolution, which means, 4:6 aspect ratio, so in majority of actual computers, the loading screens will appear in low quality and flattened.

For fix that, it was just needed change the .gfx internal configurations to 1920x1080, convert the animated elements inside of it/rework some animations, and the texture itself, the good thing about that, is that the full screen will work at any resolution with the common 16:9 aspect ratio, don't mind if it's Full HD or 4K, and with a better quality.

Ps: Some super low-end computers with Intel-Celeron Integrated Graphics Card, can run the keyboard loading screen and TMQ loading screen with low framerate if used in 1.xx client, this issue don't happen on client based on DBOG 2.0.

.PSD Format Functionalities
You'll find 47 loading screen editable photoshop format, all of these backgrounds, 100% replica of the Retail Backgrounds, the tip texts can be fully editable to any language, I'll include as well, a folder with screenshots of the game based in the Retail Loading Screen replicated by Hardlock (Thank-you man, you saved my life <3), some of the loading screen are just AI Upscaled version of the original one, such as the TMQ Machine Loading Screen.
(It'll countain a portuguese.png of the backgrounds in a folder called portuguese, so, brazilians project, be free to do what you want)

.Fla Format Functionalities
Use Adobe Flash Player CC to open the .fla format and change your background, if ain't wrong, you'll need to do it 64 times to replace all loading screen backgrounds.

TMQ loading screen has a different loading screen type, such as the Keyboard one, 5 versions of the .fla format.

Loading_Base.swf.fla - It's the base loading screen version.
Loading_Base_Bright.swf.fla - It's the base loading screen but with a bright effect. (I forgot for what loading screen this is used)
Loading_Base_Smoke.swf.fla - It's the base loading screen but with smoke effect. (If ain't wrong it's used in the Change Class raining loading screen)
Loading_KeyMenu.swf.fla - It's the keyboard schematic loading screen.
tlq_loading.swf.fla - It's the Time Machine Quests loading screen.

I'll make disponible the portuguese version of the .FLA as well, that will have "Now Loading" animation, translated into "Carregando" and the keyboard schematic translated to portuguese, but you can do this change as well into other languages if you know how to make animations and change animations layout in the Adobe Flash.

Be free to create brand new "Now Loading" animations if you want, it's a adobe flash format at all, so you have the entire freedom to do whatever you want.

Convert .fla into .gfx
In future, I'll do a tutorial in the Help section to newbies who don't know how to do that step by step,
but basically, you just need to save the .fla into .swf and then use the gfxconverter tool to transform the .swf into .gfx format, then it'll work in any client.

Download Link

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you share the fixed source code or tables for the sky dungeon?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thats something that shouldnt be asked right here u should take to somewhere more private, its been not even that long since they closed, and all of it still sad and troublesome for each of them all, and also he stated this on the post above " I'll be sharing some of the works that I've done to the server (that can be shared of course). " ​soo asking for such its kinda messed up

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you share the fixed source code or tables for the sky dungeon?

For what I saw with Nady during his streams, Sky Dungeon is "Easy" to do, being the "hardest" part, only the radar robots spawn movement, which isn't hard, you just need to know the retail pattern, he finished sky dungeon in less than 1 week, being the second week only used for improvements and bug fixing.

Other servers like Crisis and Hope did it, you just need to know how to reproduce the mechanics, for example, if you don't kill the alarm rebots in 5 seconds, he will spawn other mobs, each alarm robots, spawn a specific group, and these specific group spawn from a specific door and trigger a specific text.

I were planning to make a guide in Zenkai about every single mechanics, but unfurnutelly Zenkai shutdown and I didn't have time to do that Guide, MAYBE, in future I can do these guides, to help out people to create sky dungeon, but I don't have anymore the "Will" to enter into DBO aka drama community.

But basically, you need create a new .wps, add triggers events in the table and etc etc. If you investigate how dungeons codes are made, you can do that by yourself.

Ps: 2.0 client have a thing that misses, in Sky Dungeon, NTL used a system called object lightmaps (Or doodles lightmap) to create the lights in the spaceship, those lightmaps don't load in 2.0 client, so you'll need to change the client code to make it load if you want the skydungeon spaceship look like 1:1 with retail.

How to do that? NO CLUE, who did it were Zenkai Client dev, and took 1 week to him figure out what were the issue.

Back