• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

DBOG 2.0 start_channel_0 Connector Connect Fail

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After running the order of start_master_server -> start_query_server -> start_char_server_0 -> start_channel_0, getting an error

"ConnectorThread [192.168.x.x:21400] Type[4] Connector Connect Fail :10061[No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it."

I have already used my local IP for the config files that are named "Address" and public IP for names labelled "PublicAddress". For db connections named "host" fields, I used 127.0.0.1.

For the ChatServer config I have the settings something like this.
Address = LOCAL_IP
PublicAddress = PUBLIC_IP
Port = 20400
server_accept_limit = 5
Server_Accept_Address = LOCAL_IP
Server_Accept_Port = 21400

It seems like the connection is unable to connect to the chat server and never reach the dwLastLoop step. I think I might be setting the ports wrong but Im not sure where it might be at. Appreciate any insight I can get.

Back