Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Developing DBO , need help for tools

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everyone , i am a young developer with some code knowledge who decided to start developing dbo in order to learn. I am having hard time with tools , i couldn't never made the Rdf2Xml to work , tho i tried a lot... I am asking if i can get some help regarding this issue , by any chance ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If your aim is to read and edit values within the RDF, there is no need to convert them to XMLs. RDFs are decrypted EDFs, which is what the client reads. If you look at the source code under NtlGameTable, there's a lot of header files which map out it's respective RDF. What you are looking for is likely the Table data. All you need to do is cross reference the structures within the source with the RDF it's mapping. I may create a guide on this soon but it won't be for a little while. I suggest reading ivanlamega's tutorials on them in the meantime. Also, please remember to keep posts like this in the help section! It saves the mods the hassle of having to organize everything.

Back