Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help with compiling DBOG Client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I can't for the life of me get this client to compile due to the libjpeg.lib. It's in the Win32 folder, but it just won't take it.

https://forum.ragezone.com/f882/dbog-2-0-need-guidance-1193085/

I tried downloading the file suppplied in the above thread but it appears to be a dead link. Could anyone give me some advice on this?

Tanexlahn - Help with compiling DBOG Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks!

EDIT:

So I successfully got it all to compile, got the game up and running, however, does anyone know how to allow cash shop purchases? I don't want to actually charge money to anyone, I added a bunch of cash coins in the SQL database, but when I attempt to purchase items I get an error "Can't move cash item".

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should probably copy your rdf tables (when you unpack your game data tables) to your server tables, or the other way around

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the item prolly dsnt exist, if u can see it on clien tit means the table for cash shop exist on client, but its not synchronized with the server, so what i recommend is get the rdf from the server , and pack it on client, it should then work fine!

Back