Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to modify the dragonball drop rate and the reward items from Shenron

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As title. How can I modify the dragonball drop rate and the reward items from Shenron?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! you can modifie the Item form shenron on the respective table, if im not wrong it was the "Table_dragon_ball_data" im pretty much sure it was that table!! and for the dragon ball drop rate, im also pretty much sure its on the DragonBallHunt Event on the Server Source Code, in the In-Game Events group! i never checked!, but its the only place it would make sense to have!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wish - How to modify the dragonball drop rate and the reward items from Shenron - RaGEZONE Forums

I finally figured out how to modify the rewarded items. But how to fix the displaying icon and name are not match with the actual rewarded item?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Like forest mentioned, most of the item tables such as with cash shop or shenron are handled in the RDF tables. If you want to make changes to them, you must make sure you change them for both the client and the server, otherwise they won't work. As for rates, the rates are all handled within the server's source code.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Like forest mentioned, most of the item tables such as with cash shop or shenron are handled in the RDF tables. If you want to make changes to them, you must make sure you change them for both the client and the server, otherwise they won't work. As for rates, the rates are all handled within the server's source code.
SS1 - How to modify the dragonball drop rate and the reward items from Shenron - RaGEZONE Forums

SS2 - How to modify the dragonball drop rate and the reward items from Shenron - RaGEZONE Forums

SS3 - How to modify the dragonball drop rate and the reward items from Shenron - RaGEZONE Forums

Solved!! Thanks to FoRest98 & Makoto. I totally restored the DB Reward system, and now I can add my favourite items into the reward system freely.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back