Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

tables issue, wiht "combo" items ? ! xd

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok soo guys first of all its a table issue that i cant understand how i messed it up , i did some changes in items tables, skill and more ... after patching the source and client got everything up and working, and now im checking some items, and they arent working. exemple the angle wings and halo egg , kid clock, vip box ( the one that gives apssives) popo box ... etc always when i try open them or use it says "item not found" in system chat :?:
FoRest98 - tables issue, wiht "combo" items  ? ! xd - RaGEZONE Forums

well im sure the issue is in one of those tables

i jsut dont know wich table lmao xdd , well im here to ask for help to how to fix this " item not found" when trying to open theses items or use, i would even pay for the help, anything reply me here or call me here or at discord : !FoRest98#8888
Every Type of Help is welcome !! <3 :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well fixed it lmao, i guess i broke the tables link , just re placed the backup i added and applyed the edited rdfs, and all working again xd

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which client are you using from which server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tw 1.69 , but fixed the problem btw, jsut had to replace the tables at server source , and fixed everything

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont rll advertise it , its open server for everyone , i do still have much work to improve tho, u can alwasy check all the work , add me in discord !FoRest98#8888

Back