Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tmq - change Level entry

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hallo guys,

in which table can i change Level entry in tmqs ?
for example i want to make tmq 7 so that you can only enter it at level 68.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unfortunately I didn't find anything with tmq in the table "Table_Dungeon_Data.rdf".
But there is in the folder: DboServer\ExecutionEnv\resource\server_data\table\rdf\ Table_TMQ_Data.rdf
probably everything important about tmq will be there.
The only problem is that my DBO Binary Tool doesn't show all tables which are in table\rdf\ . :(

How can I add the new tables to the DBO Binary Tool?

In the DBO Binary Tool there is a button import, but when I click on it nothing happens.

ok there is a table.txt in the dbo_binary folder, I think you can store the new tables there, does anyone know how to do that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unfortunately I didn't find anything with tmq in the table "Table_Dungeon_Data.rdf".
But there is in the folder: DboServer\ExecutionEnv\resource\server_data\table\rdf\ Table_TMQ_Data.rdf
probably everything important about tmq will be there.
The only problem is that my DBO Binary Tool doesn't show all tables which are in table\rdf\ . :(

How can I add the new tables to the DBO Binary Tool?

In the DBO Binary Tool there is a button import, but when I click on it nothing happens.

and related to taht table.txt isnt taht an folder for the scritps to load table? never used it soo i foreal have no idea, but well an idea would u give NTL Table editor that u can find anywhere soo u could load that TMQ table and check if htere is anythign u want to touch, that table editor allows u to see the structures of the tables and etc, and then u coudl like idk edit the xml version of taht TMQ table? and then convert to rdf

ok there is a table.txt in the dbo_binary folder, I think you can store the new tables there, does anyone know how to do that?

im sure that Table_TMQ_Data.rdfits an table related to teh TMQ data, like wich cutscene to load, wich quest to run in certain part, some shti like that, never looked into that exact table, but im sure its something related to that?? i could be wrong tho

Back