Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Report Abuse on YT

Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Hello guys now i know who reporting all RoM privet Server it is a Runes of Mystery
This guys reported both my video with renew UI.

I just want inform you guys.

and one more thing here is a screen shot from Official web Runewaker who is official Publisher.

Desktop 04-02-2021 22-14-59-29 - Report Abuse on YT - RaGEZONE Forums

By the way Arcadia never was a official publisher for this game.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Founder of EvilSource
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Arcadia does it too and so do these guys they are both doing it. I mean the first thing is if they're advertising on this form just like me they don't have a license. none of us do don't let any of these people lie to you. you want me to be honest about their Network Runes of Mystery they tried to get on Steam and I contacted runewaker and they put a block to that. these guys are idiots and they're trying to pass themselves off as legitimate service. I reported them as well at the DMCA a reporting which somehow they got a license at

they're not even copyright holders and somehow they got their game on Steam I reported it and it's been removed however they are dmca and YouTube videos and this is the reason why I did that as a community we can't let someone else do what Arcadia is already doing I've already made post here and administrators have deleted the the post and told me that I can't do this I can't notify people

it's like nobody cares if you run a private server please do healthy competition is good we could even help each other. I share information just like everyone else here no one should try to shut someone else down with underhanded tactics. they were doing this to me for a long time and now his second group is doing the same thing they're doing. attitude that kill the community I love this game we can't let them kill the game for Prophets

Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
thx Domo because Mystery and Arcadia like you write they try do something that they dont have. i check on official web who is legal and official Publisher at the moment. They havit because they chage the title for this game thats why they are still online. thats what they doing.

Dome we can report this because this is not legal what they doing, i send to day a mail to Gamefore with this case lets hope they will look closer to this.

i look at this what are they doing and this certificate WTF?! they took all files sounuds and soundtrack from Runes of Magic that was Developed by the Runewaker and they just fucin sign under someone else works. I think the moderators and Admin of this forum they should do something with that (or maybe Arcadia and Mystery just buy another one portal) WTF is wrong with some ppl.

Guys you reading this here is a lots off good ppl who share experience for this game and how to setup server) some ppl now try shut up you all, do not let them do this. we have same rhigts like them, but looks like Arcadia and Maystery just pay someone from Ragezone to remove all post about them.

Guys don't let them do this. because you work hard to make relese for this game and not only some of you provide really good knowlage and experience to fix many things.

If this post will be delete you will know what this mean.

Any way i send two reports one to DMCA second to Gameforge with all links and screen shot

Yes i have a privet server for this game, but my server is privet (hope you know what this mean) Arcadia and Mystery they just change the Title and they sign under Runewaker.

If you have any question here is my Discord: ShadoW#3001

Look what this guys have

they remove all copyright belong to Runewaker and not only WTF fucin no respect even to Runewaker

Ok guys i reupload two video to see what will happen and just take a look

This is a report from Runes of Mystery
Desktop 05-02-2021 15-27-15-723 - Report Abuse on YT - RaGEZONE Forums

This one i even dont know what is that.
Desktop 05-02-2021 15-27-42-658 - Report Abuse on YT - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I assume you can't do nothing about it, Arcadia exists since 2014. But we all have to admit that arcadia is doing their stuff very good.

I talked to a gameforge GM recently about it, they know it, they report it, but nothing happens.

Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Guys comon it must be a way to stop them from this what they doing. Because its ilegal how they can haveit copyright if they are even not developed this game.

Arcadia just change the title thats all what they did they even don't make any change inside the game what they develop nothing, show me something that they develop for Runes of Magic. All shape items are same like in Runes of Magigc please Mageoski stop telling me they develop any thing, to develop new staff they need lots of tools and knowlage like about 3D moddeling animation and lots of many other things (like Full game Engine) that they dont haveit. they just copy paste all from official client this is what they doing. what can do GM from Gameforge nothing. If we will not stop this what Arcadia and Mystery doing they will grow and grow. and i dont care how long Arcadia exist. They dont have any fuckin licence for Runes of Magic.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I think you're wrong believing Arcadia has no developers. They even have an own map that don't exist in the gameforge client (Atlantis). Also if you have a look into their files they changed a lot.

As far as i know, they also developed their OWN 64-Bit client. Also do you have an account over there and have seen their web interface with the statistics ?

Dont get me wrong, i do not play on arcadia, nor i defense what they do. But they do it, and they do it well. Thats my opinion.

It may be that the german dude who is running it (?) may be an *beep* (i dont know him), but its pretty clear that they do very much own things.

And what do you think can we change here about that ? By just reporting it ? I mean...they run like freaking 7 years.

And for the disclaimer:

They doing it illegal, because they make a business out of it. But you, runing an private server of an MMO which is still active, is also illegal.

Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Mageoski what they develop?
did they dewelop this game - NO
they develop craft system for this game - NO

Did they develop any thing what is important for this game no, because all was develop by Runewaker (the next thing how you think who reporting all uploaded files to any host) why if they see we start growinig they start diging and all your and someone else shared files are gone - links down()

What they develop fuckin nothing (developed client.exe x64) duck my man. even you can do this if you know what to do in source and what you should switch.

Yes i look to file system and all is fuckin same same extension for all .fdb and .wdb files o yes big deal make a map with tools trust me even you can do this.

My point is that they are against all other RoM server (who threating to other p-servers only them not Runewaker not Gameforge who DDoS, DoS and hacking other privet server only Arcadia and Mystery) this is what i dont like it they legitimate that they have copyright what copyright they haveit they buy licence from Runewaker (i don't think so) second think what i dont like it is that they clime all other RoM server WTF.

And like you see on some of the screen what i make how this is possible that "Runes of Mystery" have copyrights to sound track from this game. WTF i ask you.

And if you can please don't make a mess Mageoski (because you did this. privet server is privet hope you know what this mean, Arcadia and Mystery they like official server) my p-server is for learn and development purpose not for earn money like they doing this. (my server is close for any one from outside - only a really smal group of ppl know that i have a server for this game, and only they have proper RuneDev.ini to connect with the server)

I will give you example its fuckin simple:

Lets say you open server for Cabal how you think who will try take down your Cabal server (all other privet server will make all to destroy your server) not some one who really make this game.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Your completely wrong if you think running an server as "official" is an easy task which could do everyone. This is simply wrong. We have enough people here who run or had run a p-server. Its not that easy.

And i dont know what you Ducking problem here is, it sounds like a personal vendeatta if you ask me.

So, if your videos are reported then simply do the same to Arcadias-videos on youtube or whatever.

Btw, Arcadia is also doing ads on facebook for their server. Its not your task to finish it, its gameforge task. And they do nothing about it, maybe because they dont Ducking care about their game anymore.

And of course, Arcadia hasn't invented or developed the game. but they improved the game a lot.

Again: i don't play on arcadia, nor i support what they do. But what more can you do other than report this for example to runewaker like domo did in the past. I guess runewaker dont care what happens with this game, the development for the game nowadays is at a minimum ats best.

Maybe you should calm down and be lucky with what we have.

Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
You know what Mageoski I was hope you will understand what is my point but looks like you even not read with interest and understanding. How someone like Arcadia and Mystery can have any copyrights for any parts of Runes of Magic. All content in this game belong to Runewaker.

I give you a really great example;
Your a Runewaker, I'm as Arcadia or Runes of Mystery. Someone reports to you what I doing with your products your game (I remove your logo your copyright from game and I put my own logo copyright (how this looks) did you ever think as owner or as developer. What you will do now.

Another example,,let's say you make some application from scratch. You make a copyright and etc... Someone else change all copyright to own and they start selling not own work as own.

Next time before you write anything think from second side. And stop defence Arkadia and Runes of Mystery because they don't develop this game and they are not over of this game.

And I will tell you one report or two will not change this.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I tell you also an example

I'am runewaker

you are shadow66

I (runewaker) don't gave a license to you for running my stuff at home, even if you don't make money out of it.

And as i said, just report videos from other runes of magic server to youtube/runewaker. I dont think runewaker will care. When i understand Domo right in one of his vids he reported to runewaker. But they didn't shut down other videos, they just let Domo bring his videos up again. (I'm not 100% sure about this, but thats how i understood it).

Edith: you can register to offical runesofmagic forum if you want. Ask SaitoHajime or diogenes about arcadia. They will tell you that they also wonder why nothing happens. They also reportet the thing more than one time.

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Mageoski you still don't understand my point of view.

and you still going same way.

its not about running the server that the Arcadia and Runeas of Mystery they have server is fine i dont have nothing for that. My point is how this is possible that this guys from one of the server they have copyright for soundtrack. how this is possible how is possible that no one dont see soon this guys will go to court and they will clime Runewaker that they develop this game not Runewaker.

Mageoski look closser again to screen from this what i recieved from YT

can you tell me how this happend
Desktop 05-02-2021 15-27-15-723 - Report Abuse on YT - RaGEZONE Forums

Obviously I objected as they do not have any copyright to any part of this game.

by the way i start look int some of this shity "amuse" and look guys what i find

https://www.amuse.io/about
Desktop 07-02-2021 13-21-06-853 - Report Abuse on YT - RaGEZONE Forums

How this "amuse" can havit any right to have anything with this game if game was developed in 2009 and this "smuse" start at 2015 how this possible.

Attachments

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So, report it to runewaker and look if you get an answer.

Everybode can report videos on youtube, this is nothing special. I simply guess youtube doesn't care in the first line who is reporting. They don't check if they are really the copyright owner of the music.

Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
now you see my point of view.

by the way you write that they develop some map, but basickly this map is based on another one orginal map, what they change nothing, did they develop new elements for this map, like tree, grass, wall's, new monsters any new elements on this new map (3D model) some new animation ofcourse all is based on old ogrinal files.

Last edited:
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
now you see my point of view.

by the way you write that they develop some map, but basickly this map is based on another one orginal map, what they change nothing, did they develop new elements for this map, like tree, grass, wall's, new monsters any new elements on this new map (3D model) some new animation of course all is based on old original files.

Sorry to even say anything here but yes they have added that map (Atlantis) and inside that map you have Chamber of Elements(New)

inside this map you have 3 instances (Realm of Forgotten Legends) , (Gorge of the Ice Giants) and (Inferno of Divinity) al high level maps but no new npcs that i have seen .....

Jane

Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I don't understand you guys i see some your post that you write not good about Arcadia. and now you defence them.

what this is kind of development if they use all resource from this game what this is a kind of creative

You want some example go there

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Even Gameforge/Runewaker themself dont create new graphics for the game, since everything is reused since years.

But i know what you mean. The tree xy which is seen in silverspring is also used maybe in atlantis. but the design is from runewaker and not from arcadia.

I really know what you mean, but i don't know what its about with your ranting against them. They are here since 2014, and they will stay. I don't care about arcadia. They use stolen stuff from Runes of Magic, but i for myself using also the stolen stuff. I did nothing from it for myself, and i change some things using there stuff.

Just acceppt it

Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Mageoski i have one thing to them, his behevior to other privet server. and when you will post on YT any video with orginal sound track from Runs Of magic you will get notice about copyright from Runes of Mystery or Arcadia will try get contact with you to shourdown your server. |

This kind of behevior is unaccepted to any one because they take files from this forum from. Here is my point, i dont have nothing to other p-server. but i don't like when some ppl from other p-server for this game try shutdown other p-server.

And as one of members of this community i just ask you are you agree with that what they doing (i know you not agree with that what they doing)

About be more creative i post some links to nice game engine that maybe we can try move this game and just refresh as much as we can.

Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Janebug i don't care what they have (because they do not create nothing new - they just use what they already have in this game thats all - make a mods for this game i don't think its so hard) and if you want you to can create new zone if i correct Mupu post some tool with relese 6.5.2 to create zone) i more interested his behevior against all other pserver.

I dont remember the name one of the first RoM privet server that was some time ago. and that was really good server but they must close the server (now think why)

Runewaker will do nothing with them and they will grow and they will be stronger because we do nothing with that. and when you will open server for Runes of Magic you will get request to close the server. Because they will have some poop copyrights - end of story and end of Runes of Magic

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Runes of Magic, on official gameforge end, ist dead since years. i'm playing on official servers and the global is pretty dead. Gameforge does nothing anymore to improve the game, also since years.

Runes of Magic as MMO is dead anyway.

Do you want to know what i think? Arcadia will still be there when gameforge is shutting the servers down. Thats the reality.

Have you tried to msg youtube about the real copyright owners ?

Back