Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Report Abuse on YT

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I think they all will die they want GOLD for there little amount of diamonds and act like its cheap ...

in the end This will kill them off ......

Jane
shadow66 I agree

Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Runes of Magic, on official gameforge end, ist dead since years. i'm playing on official servers and the global is pretty dead. Gameforge does nothing anymore to improve the game, also since years.Runes of Magic as MMO is dead anyway.Do you want to know what i think? Arcadia will still be there when gameforge is shutting the servers down. Thats the reality.Have you tried to msg youtube about the real copyright owners ?
Yes i report this that this "company" Runes of Mystery" dont have any copyrights to this soud track because i know this game and i know the real owner will not report something like that that some one post a short vide with small fragment of some sound track.they still not ansvered because i send them all details about this game and real developer.We will see what will happen. :)
I think they all will die they want GOLD for there little amount of diamonds and act like its cheap ...in the end This will kill them off ......Jane@shadow66 I agree
Thanks JanebugIf official server will die then all kind of RoM server will die, because ppl from server like Arcadia and Mystery they just wait for ready content. All of you guys can create something new take some zone and just edit give new name and spawn some monster that no one see them even on official server because some of them are not used. My second server is Dekaron and trust me guys there is a lots of monster that even i never see on any server, lots of NPC that are not used, objects like buildings and other things. many things are in game but they newer use them because (1 - they forgot, or 2 - they are to lazy to make them live in game)

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I've been in touch with the Gameforge forum staff and the forum staff as well as the company in general is entirely aware of both the x64 client and Arcadia. They outright censor the word arcadia on their forums meaning you can't submit a post if it contains that word. They are also aware of what Arcadia poured into the game and that Runewaker is (in)directly working with the team together. But let's be real here, Arcadia simply has the more polished product in the end. Copyright or not, no one can argue that their client is leagues ahead of the official one and even has the edge over Mupu's release.

Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
OK i have good news for you guys one is done and this is what i just recieved from YT.

Desktop 18-02-2021 11-34-42-821 - Report Abuse on YT - RaGEZONE Forums

Hi DEV ShadoW,

Good news! After investigating your complaints, it has decided to withdraw its copyright claims on your YouTube video.

Movie title: " "

YouTube team

This second one companny i even can send mail because address mail was not found, :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, the same person started the same scam again.
You should report the scammers' information I have given below to gameforge and runewaker. We will encounter content restrictions again.

info@runewaker.com
info@gameforge.com and web support

DMCA:

Last edited:
Back