Report Abuse on YT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    251Posts

Re: Report Abuse on YT

Report Abuse on YT
    Even Gameforge/Runewaker themself dont create new graphics for the game, since everything is reused since years.

But i know what you mean. The tree xy which is seen in silverspring is also used maybe in atlantis. but the design is from runewaker and not from arcadia.

I really know what you mean, but i don't know what its about with your ranting against them. They are here since 2014, and they will stay. I don't care about arcadia. They use stolen stuff from Runes of Magic, but i for myself using also the stolen stuff. I did nothing from it for myself, and i change some things using there stuff.

Just acceppt it

MemberRank
    Feb 2014 Join Date
    C#,SQL,C++Location
    127Posts

Mageoski i have one thing to them, his behevior to other privet server. and when you will post on YT any video with orginal sound track from Runs Of magic you will get notice about copyright from Runes of Mystery or Arcadia will try get contact with you to shourdown your server. |

This kind of behevior is unaccepted to any one because they take files from this forum from. Here is my point, i dont have nothing to other p-server. but i don't like when some ppl from other p-server for this game try shutdown other p-server.

And as one of members of this community i just ask you are you agree with that what they doing (i know you not agree with that what they doing)

About be more creative i post some links to nice game engine that maybe we can try move this game and just refresh as much as we can.

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    floridaLocation
    160Posts

@shadow66

I was not defending them i was just letting you know they had more then just that map .....

jane

MemberRank
    Feb 2014 Join Date
    C#,SQL,C++Location
    127Posts

Janebug i don't care what they have (because they do not create nothing new - they just use what they already have in this game thats all - make a mods for this game i don't think its so hard) and if you want you to can create new zone if i correct Mupu post some tool with relese 6.5.2 to create zone) i more interested his behevior against all other pserver.

I dont remember the name one of the first RoM privet server that was some time ago. and that was really good server but they must close the server (now think why)

Runewaker will do nothing with them and they will grow and they will be stronger because we do nothing with that. and when you will open server for Runes of Magic you will get request to close the server. Because they will have some shit copyrights - end of story and end of Runes of Magic
    Last edited by shadow66; 08-02-21 at 04:49 PM.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    251Posts

Runes of Magic, on official gameforge end, ist dead since years. i'm playing on official servers and the global is pretty dead. Gameforge does nothing anymore to improve the game, also since years.

Runes of Magic as MMO is dead anyway.

Do you want to know what i think? Arcadia will still be there when gameforge is shutting the servers down. Thats the reality.

Have you tried to msg youtube about the real copyright owners ?

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    floridaLocation
    160Posts

I think they all will die they want GOLD for there little amount of diamonds and act like its cheap ...

in the end This will kill them off ......

Jane
    @shadow66 I agree

MemberRank
    Feb 2014 Join Date
    C#,SQL,C++Location
    127Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mageoski View Post
    Runes of Magic, on official gameforge end, ist dead since years. i'm playing on official servers and the global is pretty dead. Gameforge does nothing anymore to improve the game, also since years.Runes of Magic as MMO is dead anyway.Do you want to know what i think? Arcadia will still be there when gameforge is shutting the servers down. Thats the reality.Have you tried to msg youtube about the real copyright owners ?
    Yes i report this that this "company" Runes of Mystery" dont have any copyrights to this soud track because i know this game and i know the real owner will not report something like that that some one post a short vide with small fragment of some sound track.they still not ansvered because i send them all details about this game and real developer.We will see what will happen. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janebug View Post
    I think they all will die they want GOLD for there little amount of diamonds and act like its cheap ...in the end This will kill them off ......Jane@shadow66 I agree
    Thanks JanebugIf official server will die then all kind of RoM server will die, because ppl from server like Arcadia and Mystery they just wait for ready content. All of you guys can create something new take some zone and just edit give new name and spawn some monster that no one see them even on official server because some of them are not used. My second server is Dekaron and trust me guys there is a lots of monster that even i never see on any server, lots of NPC that are not used, objects like buildings and other things. many things are in game but they newer use them because (1 - they forgot, or 2 - they are to lazy to make them live in game)
    Last edited by shadow66; 11-02-21 at 07:45 PM.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2016 Join Date
    283Posts

I've been in touch with the Gameforge forum staff and the forum staff as well as the company in general is entirely aware of both the x64 client and Arcadia. They outright censor the word arcadia on their forums meaning you can't submit a post if it contains that word. They are also aware of what Arcadia poured into the game and that Runewaker is (in)directly working with the team together. But let's be real here, Arcadia simply has the more polished product in the end. Copyright or not, no one can argue that their client is leagues ahead of the official one and even has the edge over Mupu's release.

MemberRank
    Feb 2014 Join Date
    C#,SQL,C++Location
    127Posts

OK i have good news for you guys one is done and this is what i just recieved from YT.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Desktop 18-02-2021 11-34-42-821.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	169111

Hi DEV ShadoW,

Good news! After investigating your complaints, it has decided to withdraw its copyright claims on your YouTube video.

Movie title: "Action 02-02-2021 21-43-48"

YouTube team

This second one companny i even can send mail because address mail was not found, :)
    Last edited by shadow66; 19-02-21 at 02:12 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement