Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

community project

Founder of EvilSource
Reaction score
I'm starting a community project to update and maintain the server files PDB to the newest version so if anyone helping with this project please PM me and I'll give you a writable access for the rest of you just downloaded enjoy repository be ready in 20 minutes

Login: User
Pass: User

join I IRC for the community project
ip: irc.rebelgamez.net

and join the channel
/j #RoMProject

today I had FIXs the source it is 100% compatible anybody who wants the ability to commit to the SVN let me know and I will give you permissions to do so and please download enjoy and have fun

by the way you have to use Visual Studio 2013

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What version of client/server in these files and is here ROM models editor or converter to any popular formats (3ds and so on)?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Are there in the meanwhile some progresses or what needs to be done in this community project?

What skills are expected to help? Only write programmcodes in VS2013 or something else like calculations or similar things?

Back