Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rom-Creator C++ [map editor]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is it editor fo wdb files? can it open existing standalone and append to world#.wdb's?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you have develop group ~ i have 4 year c++ program exp! i love rom! i play it ! i want develop it ! can i joint you?
the1Domo - Rom-Creator C++ [map editor] - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
do you have develop group ~ i have 4 year c++ program exp! i love rom! i play it ! i want develop it ! can i join

Its all here
Just check this information ;)
Or PM
TheDomo

join my TS3 192.99.152.1
join IRC for the RoM community project
ip: irc.rebelgamez.net
and join the channel
/j #RoMProject

Good To see u hawe progress :D

If u want helping On Rom Dev section here just do same tuts (video) how step by step setup "SQL server " "Files" Etc .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its all here
Just check this information ;)
Or PM
TheDomo

join my TS3 192.99.152.1
join IRC for the RoM community project
ip: irc.rebelgamez.net
and join the channel
/j #RoMProject

Good To see u hawe progress :D

If u want helping On Rom Dev section here just do same tuts (video) how step by step setup "SQL server " "Files" Etc .

thank you so much ~! your mean is what i make the video about how to build or compile the rom project?

Reaction score
I've managed to recompile everything except for the Creator. Still working on the creator and then I'm begging Domo to create a new clean svn repo that I can push my folder structure.

Currently I'm using this folder structure:
HpH5JvJ - Rom-Creator C++ [map editor] - RaGEZONE Forums

The source for developer express .net & smart propertygrid.net is missing :/.

Getting this error on creator..
fatal error C1900: Il mismatch between 'P1' version '20081201' and 'P2' version '20080116'

Obviously it's a problem that RuneEngine is compiled with VS2012 / Platformtoolset v120 and the Creator is compile via VS2008 / Platformtoolset v090.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've managed to recompile everything except for the Creator. Still working on the creator and then I'm begging Domo to create a new clean svn repo that I can push my folder structure.

Currently I'm using this folder structure:
HpH5JvJ - Rom-Creator C++ [map editor] - RaGEZONE Forums

The source for developer express .net & smart propertygrid.net is missing :/.

Getting this error on creator..

Obviously it's a problem that RuneEngine is compiled with VS2012 / Platformtoolset v120 and the Creator is compile via VS2008 / Platformtoolset v090.

i got the same error ~ how many tools do you recompile?

oh ~ man ~ i run it ~ see ! but when loaded ros file , nothing to see ~ i think i must fix some bug!

the1Domo - Rom-Creator C++ [map editor] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Founder of EvilSource
Reaction score
would you like to commit your code to the repository :) and good job man congratulations

p.s. here are some files that may help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
would you like to commit your code to the repository :) and good job man congratulations

p.s. here are some files that may help

Actually ! you svn directory Hierarchical structure was so chaos ! i sure what even i upload the project setting your will not compile success! i suggest we rebuild the directory Hierarchical structure first ! can we ?

Every single one :).

How did you fixed the mismatch error?

it was hard to say ! i order the visual studio error tips to fix that!

Founder of EvilSource
Reaction score
@blizmax yes we really need to PM me with a username and password if you would like to login and give us a hand do you have Skype? if you do Add DevDomo

GigaToni if you have Skype add me to make a group :)

Back