Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Wheel of Fortune

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, guys.
Did anyone have idea, how to enable wheel of fortune(seems to be related to SlotMachine in databases/enum in scripts)?
It's funny thing in shop, which allow to choose random item once per day and other random items for 39d(seems to be non-static price).
You can show it client-side using GameBarFrame:Show(), client-side logic can be found in worldxml/gamebarframe.xml/.lua.
Also you can look for functions GameBar_CanPlay, GetGameBarFreeCount, GameBar_GoFree and so on in IDA.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
most likely it's enablem through [ImportDB].[dbo].[SysKeyValue] as diamond npcand many other things, but maybe also it should be enabled in disabled_tag_%lang%.ini inside data.fdb, i don't know exactly

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah right-o. Havn't used a dissasembler since my old Commodore 64. Spending time myself trying to get the Wheel of Fortune going, stuffing variables everywhere in the database, trying various scripts, looking through everything that comes to mind to find what triggers the wheel to show in the itemshop window without having to manual do it.
I put info in SlotMachineBase and SlotMachine_TypeInfo to fill the wheel with items, works for one spin then it reloads it will numbers after, no items drop into the bags and it charges Zero dias to spin and each spin always ends up on the same item.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try to check server code, may be it would help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, guys.
Did anyone have idea, how to enable wheel of fortune(seems to be related to SlotMachine in databases/enum in scripts)?
It's funny thing in shop, which allow to choose random item once per day and other random items for 39d(seems to be non-static price).
You can show it client-side using GameBarFrame:Show(), client-side logic can be found in worldxml/gamebarframe.xml/.lua.
Also you can look for functions GameBar_CanPlay, GetGameBarFreeCount, GameBar_GoFree and so on in IDA.

Hey Turmalin,

when I want to open the Frame with /run GameBarFrame:Show() nothing happens...what did I made wrong?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It would be showed inside shop as one of the tab when you would configure it correctly in database. Till you wouldn't do it, GameBarFrame:Show() would display it, but wouldn't work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It would be showed inside shop as one of the tab when you would configure it correctly in database. Till you wouldn't do it, GameBarFrame:Show() would display it, but wouldn't work.

Thanx for this. But what means configure correctly? I have to fill SlotMachineType and Base I know but what is correctly?? ;-)
I tried many things but nothing is good for now :-(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its a mystery this one.
Same as getting siege wars working. waste so much time working on it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep. Got it working only when got some example configs. SW must be dedicated server, also it must have same gateway with base server.

Back