Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

6.4.2 Server files and code and more

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing man :)
How do you handle different server versions? Do you rename the Runewaker folder into Runewaker2, Runewaker3 and so on? Or is there any better way to structure it?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing man :)
How do you handle different server versions? Do you rename the Runewaker folder into Runewaker2, Runewaker3 and so on? Or is there any better way to structure it?

You have to scan through the files and change any path that's C:\Runewaker. Same for the .sql files too. Mine simply won't start correctly though. Player/Datacenter are stuck on Starting.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for beardilus first share it and Suppo re-upload it.

I check Suppo's client hash, and there are some files different with my client files.

I'm install Runes_of_Magic_5.0.0.2535_full ( ) and use official update files (link) update to 6.4.2.2754.

Here is my hash file.
Can someone (like me use Runes_of_Magic_5.0.0.2535_full and official update files update to 6.4.2.2754) help to check it?

Thanks you all guys. :):

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks xSpeedx i come home today and see link down :(

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Don't know what everyone's getting at here but the links in my thread are perfectly fine.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I highly advise against using these files at this point. 6.4.2 uses the old, outdated 32bit client while there is a complete 64bit client running on 6.5.2 with a few very skilled users porting the databases to 7.4.0. I've decided to remove the links to the old files from my guide as well and already added notes for handling the new files properly.

As for obtaining them, users have to find the better known users here and ask around. These files are very delicate and we've got way too many nosy people reporting them either to the hosts or to Arcadia for a takedown.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I highly advise against using these files at this point. 6.4.2 uses the old, outdated 32bit client while there is a complete 64bit client running on 6.5.2 with a few very skilled users porting the databases to 7.4.0. I've decided to remove the links to the old files from my guide as well and already added notes for handling the new files properly.

As for obtaining them, users have to find the better known users here and ask around. These files are very delicate and we've got way too many nosy people reporting them either to the hosts or to Arcadia for a takedown.

Thank you! Tribute to those who are willing to share!

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Please update the download link, thank you!​

I've literally explained this in my previous post but I'm happy to make it more clear:

I have seen only one download so far and people are welcome to spend the time uploading about 15GB of files to a cloud host but the chance of the files being taken down is extremely likely if the link is posted in public. Thus, people must figure out on their own who is more likely to have a download ready than others. There are a lot of users reporting files just for the sake of it and we definitely got Arcadia people lurking here too.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If someone really want to have THESE files from this thread, i can upload them to mega. Its just approx 3 gigz, theres no client in it and you have a lot to do by yourself.

6.4.2.2753-6.5.3.2762.rar is the file you're looking after.

Furthermore: these files are (now that we have the mupu relelease) nearly useless (except the SQL-database), since you only can use it for the 32 Bit release.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If someone really want to have THESE files from this thread, i can upload them to mega. Its just approx 3 gigz, theres no client in it and you have a lot to do by yourself.

6.4.2.2753-6.5.3.2762.rar is the file you're looking after.

Furthermore: these files are (now that we have the mupu relelease) nearly useless (except the SQL-database), since you only can use it for the 32 Bit release.
I often follow this post, if you can upload the file again, I would be very grateful!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I often follow this post, if you can upload the file again, I would be very grateful!

Take it from someone who's been playing with the 32bit client for years and the 64bit client since it was first released around October last year:

64bit is the better one. I was playing for three weeks straight, average eight hours a day, until I literally got bored and tired from playing the game and there was no single crash ever. The performance difference is nothing but groundbreaking. In the over ten years I've been following and playing the official version with the old 32bit client, this has never been possible at any moment.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Take it from someone who's been playing with the 32bit client for years and the 64bit client since it was first released around October last year:

64bit is the better one. I was playing for three weeks straight, average eight hours a day, until I literally got bored and tired from playing the game and there was no single crash ever. The performance difference is nothing but groundbreaking. In the over ten years I've been following and playing the official version with the old 32bit client, this has never been possible at any moment.
Thank you, but I think many people still hope to update the link.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I will post a download link when i'm at home, which will be at around six hours from now.

Back