6.4.2 Server files and code and more

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910
    MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    42Posts

Re: 6.4.2 Server files and code and more

6.4.2 Server files and code and more
    Quote Originally Posted by Mageoski View Post
    If someone really want to have THESE files from this thread, i can upload them to mega. Its just approx 3 gigz, theres no client in it and you have a lot to do by yourself.

6.4.2.2753-6.5.3.2762.rar is the file you're looking after.

Furthermore: these files are (now that we have the mupu relelease) nearly useless (except the SQL-database), since you only can use it for the 32 Bit release.
    I often follow this post, if you can upload the file again, I would be very grateful!

True MemberRank
    Jul 2016 Join Date
    283Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angel223 View Post
    I often follow this post, if you can upload the file again, I would be very grateful!
    Take it from someone who's been playing with the 32bit client for years and the 64bit client since it was first released around October last year:

64bit is the better one. I was playing for three weeks straight, average eight hours a day, until I literally got bored and tired from playing the game and there was no single crash ever. The performance difference is nothing but groundbreaking. In the over ten years I've been following and playing the official version with the old 32bit client, this has never been possible at any moment.

MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    42Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xSpeedx View Post
    Take it from someone who's been playing with the 32bit client for years and the 64bit client since it was first released around October last year:

64bit is the better one. I was playing for three weeks straight, average eight hours a day, until I literally got bored and tired from playing the game and there was no single crash ever. The performance difference is nothing but groundbreaking. In the over ten years I've been following and playing the official version with the old 32bit client, this has never been possible at any moment.
    Thank you, but I think many people still hope to update the link.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    251Posts

I will post a download link when i'm at home, which will be at around six hours from now.

MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    42Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mageoski View Post
    I will post a download link when i'm at home, which will be at around six hours from now.

Thank you, sir! I look forward to it!

True MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    251Posts

https://mega.nz/folder/xsJRASiS#Hmwcxjw_NGwGUfhLPJpNIg

Here you go.

Don't ask me what to do with the files, nor i give support for them. Thats what i downloaded back when beardilus released it. :D

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Advertisement