Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

6.4.2 Server files and code and more

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have now upload in SDK with all the resources you need to compile

I have uploaded things for building your clients

you can get necessary resources from this server files

and the missing FDB's get from retail I think it's a good idea to make you guys do a little bit of leg work I'm not going to give you everything don't be lazy

and I don't mean it like I'm not giving you all the files you have all the files I'm just requiring you to put them together yourself don't be lazy and don't expect handouts it's better to be creative and understand how things work then just have it handed to you working like they say you give a man a fish he eats for a day you teach a man to fish he eats for a lifetime

the other statement is this you give a man a fish he eats for a day you teach a man to fish he claims it's his and fish is the Lakes dry for profit

Last edited by a moderator:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thx for the server files, love it. Although i dont know if i will spent the time to get that thing running. I guess most of the users like me, who just want to play around with it and play here and there (and do not want to make a online server of it), arent able to make this thing run.

Maybe there will be a user to make a tutorial like for the 6.0.7 release.:p:

Again thx for the files, and i'm sorry for the background that happened to you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx for the server files, love it. Although i dont know if i will spent the time to get that thing running. I guess most of the users like me, who just want to play around with it and play here and there (and do not want to make a online server of it), arent able to make this thing run.

Maybe there will be a user to make a tutorial like for the 6.0.7 release.:p:

Again thx for the files, and i'm sorry for the background that happened to you.

Dito
Im thankful for beardilus and theDomo what they have done to the RoM Pserver community and hope we see cool new stuff in the future.
I'm also waiting for a guide like 6.0.7 i only want to play for myself / with few friends and maybe Edit some stuff
(don't know if its possible like WoW Emulator like adding Custom mobs / behaviour & weapons from existing one)

RoM Pserver Community needs more skillfull helper make guides & stuff

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!!!! someone can pass me the runes of magic server files last. please thank :):

My discord is this, if someone wants to talk to me, there are Adyx#7642

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey man no one's going to give you anything that's not public I apologize but you're not going to get anything above 6.4 considering how me and one other team are the only people with it I think your luck is pretty much not there again I'm sorry

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, I do not understand anything, a long time ago the files are published and there are people who have the files, it's not fair -.-

They were in public before, this is not an answer, there are also people who have them...

I do not care, I'll get them somehow, I'm a programmer. and it is not fair that what is known

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the public files are 6.4 and yes those are in the public but if you're asking for the latest update that's not going to happen however it there are files that exist and they are available newer files than 6.4 have never been in public and they never will be

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the public files are 6.4 and yes those are in the public but if you're asking for the latest update that's not going to happen however it there are files that exist and they are available newer files than 6.4 have never been in public and they never will be
Hi beardilus. I think he means he wants the links to the 6.4 files. Currently the links are not working to download it. I've tried and and neither one are working downloads. Could you send a working link to the 6.4 files? Thank you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If anyone has the 6.4 server files and would be willing to share them please send me a link via PM or post it here. Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If someone has 6.4 server files, please share it in PM.
Thanks!

give at least lua scripts please :*:
sorry for my English

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the files been on this site the whole time

there are no new WorkSource coats in the public if someone is trying to sell it to you they are scam artists do not buy these files from anyone they are attempting to scam you I've been hearing a horror stories and people telling me about how they bought these same files that are

please don't contact me asking me if I want you to host the files for me and please do not contact me saying that you want me to help and please do not contact me for a developer position unless you're willing to fill out an application on my site it'll be very nice if people would stop contacting me threatening me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much! That's what I need! Russian servers of the game are closed, so I want to play single on my server in my favorite game. Thanks again!PS: Sorry for my bad english

Founder of EvilSource
Reaction score
I swear to God people in this community are vultures you and your team share one thing with them to be nice and they start messaging begging for other stuff don't message me or any of my team members or 7.0 plus files you're not going to get them we will not share them with anyone these files were only released because we were stupid enough to share with retards and then they are being passed around and sold

Adri1998
asking someone to sell you files or trying to buy files against the rules on this form stop sending me messages on the form I will not give them to you or sell them to you you can use the public files because of people like you I have grown more disgusted of this form

I mean seriously just the other day I had someone messaging me telling me I had to help them with their server and because I said I don't have time to told me I'm ruining their dream and I'm a horrible person

or another favorite message I get you only keep files private cuz you're make money give us the ability to do it too are you joking me if you had the files you wouldn't share them you have double standards

another thing I love I help people with problems and then they fix something I come and ask him hey can you help me with that issue and they tell me to f*** off right after I helped them and the kicker is later on they run into a problem that I fixed and they asked me to fix it for them

and then all I can remember is hey remember when I needed help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, it all sounds awful = (I requested files 6.4, because they are freely available, but none of the links worked. For personal use. Without commercial benefits. It's just interesting for me to play alone on my server, and it's also interesting to find out how the server works.
Ps: sorry for my english

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes the mega link is down and I posted about that and there's a sub link that does work if you read through the post you would see that there's a link to Evil source where these files are openly available I'm talking about the people who been threatening me and demanded that I give them 7.0 plus are those people who demand I help them and if I tell him I don't have time they tell me that I'm a piece of crap and I'm ruining their dreams

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now the game is already outdated, and can not generate income, it is unclear why they do it. I do not understand such evil people.
Unfortunately, I have not yet managed to upgrade the server to 6.4. I updated the database, changed the exe server files, updated the scripts, connected Billing.exe, updated my Russian client with English patches, replaced fdb and wdb on the server. It only works steadily on 6.2, apparently Russian and English clients are not compatible.
Now I will try to write a program that will copy the Russian translation from the Russian client string_ru into the English client string_ru, since they use a different data storage format. And after that I will try again to update the server and run 6.4 on English client with Russian translation. =)
Thank you very much for the server files provided! I am very happy =)
P.S. And I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who contributed to the creation and development and support of the ROM server!
P.S.2 And sorry for my bad English

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tbh.. i dont think its that special anymore, there is BDO server to download, Archeage is worked on.
Runes of magic might be something fun to play, because we all loved to play it back in the days.. but the whole game is so outdated and we are so spoiled with next-gen gfx and anims.. No one is going to spend money on Runes of Magic anymore.. at least, i dont see why.

I loved the game and still have my 6.2 server for whenever i like to play some alone or with friends, making money did not even come to mind.. With 0 private servers that is.. its wrong.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings!

Thanks a lot for the share!
may i asked, arent im missing something? like the ini files?

im still running the 6.0.7 release for me and a few friends and never managed to update. you guys may willing to help?

greetings

miiu

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the ini files are pretty much the same, any new features available for the ini files can be found inside the source code for the corresponding exe file

Back