Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

6.4.2 Server files and code and more

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks again LifeFire Again .....

last error i get is

(5)23:09:57 SQL ERROR SELECT GroupID, ProductID, ProductCount, SourceID1, SourceID2, SourceID3, SourceID4, SourceID5, SourceCount1,SourceCount2, SourceCount3, SourceCount4, SourceCount5 FROM Table_ItemCombine
(5)23:09:57 SQLERR [RETCODE]=-1 [SqlState]=S0002 [NativeError]=208
[BkSqlCmd]SELECT Day, ZoneGroupID FROM WeekInstances
[SQLCMD]SELECT GroupID, ProductID, ProductCount, SourceID1, SourceID2, SourceID3, SourceID4, SourceID5, SourceCount1,SourceCount2, SourceCount3, SourceCount4, SourceCount5 FROM Table_ItemCombine
[ErrorCode][Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'Table_ItemCombine'. [SuccessCmd]0
(5)23:09:58 SQLERR

any ideas i have this table in WORLD .... and yes i do have WorldID on top

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nope get that same error on that ?

here is my table ?

CREATE TABLE [dbo].[ItemCombine](
[WorldID] [int] NOT NULL,
[GroupID] [int] NOT NULL,
[ProductID] [int] NOT NULL,
[ProductCount] [int] NOT NULL,
[SourceID1] [int] NOT NULL,
[SourceID2] [int] NOT NULL,
[SourceID3] [int] NOT NULL,
[SourceID4] [int] NOT NULL,
[SourceID5] [int] NOT NULL,
[SourceCount1] [int] NOT NULL,
[SourceCount2] [int] NOT NULL,
[SourceCount3] [int] NOT NULL,
[SourceCount4] [int] NOT NULL,
[SourceCount5] [int] NOT NULL,

[ErrorCode][Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'Table_ItemCombine'. [SuccessCmd]0
(5)23:51:14 SQLERR [RETCODE]=-1 [SqlState]=S1010 [NativeError]=0
[ErrorCode][Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Function sequence error

what does that mean?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use This:

Code:
/****** Object:  Table [dbo].[Table_ItemCombine]    Script Date: 1/29/2020 11:53:58 PM ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO

SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO

CREATE TABLE [dbo].[Table_ItemCombine](
	[GUID] [int] IDENTITY(1,1) NOT NULL,
	[GroupID] [int] NOT NULL,
	[ProductID] [int] NOT NULL,
	[ProductCount] [int] NOT NULL,
	[SourceID1] [int] NOT NULL,
	[SourceID2] [int] NOT NULL,
	[SourceID3] [int] NOT NULL,
	[SourceID4] [int] NOT NULL,
	[SourceID5] [int] NOT NULL,
	[SourceCount1] [int] NOT NULL,
	[SourceCount2] [int] NOT NULL,
	[SourceCount3] [int] NOT NULL,
	[SourceCount4] [int] NOT NULL,
	[SourceCount5] [int] NOT NULL,
 CONSTRAINT [PK_Table_ItemCombine] PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED 
(
	[GUID] ASC
)WITH (PAD_INDEX = OFF, STATISTICS_NORECOMPUTE = OFF, IGNORE_DUP_KEY = OFF, ALLOW_ROW_LOCKS = ON, ALLOW_PAGE_LOCKS = ON) ON [PRIMARY]
) ON [PRIMARY]
GO

ALTER TABLE [dbo].[Table_ItemCombine] ADD  CONSTRAINT [DF_Table_ItemCombine_GroupID]  DEFAULT ((0)) FOR [GroupID]
GO

ALTER TABLE [dbo].[Table_ItemCombine] ADD  CONSTRAINT [DF_Table_ItemCombine_ProductID]  DEFAULT ((0)) FOR [ProductID]
GO

ALTER TABLE [dbo].[Table_ItemCombine] ADD  CONSTRAINT [DF_Table_ItemCombine_ProductCount]  DEFAULT ((0)) FOR [ProductCount]
GO

ALTER TABLE [dbo].[Table_ItemCombine] ADD  CONSTRAINT [DF_Table_ItemCombine_SourceID1]  DEFAULT ((0)) FOR [SourceID1]
GO

ALTER TABLE [dbo].[Table_ItemCombine] ADD  CONSTRAINT [DF_Table_ItemCombine_SourceID2]  DEFAULT ((0)) FOR [SourceID2]
GO

ALTER TABLE [dbo].[Table_ItemCombine] ADD  CONSTRAINT [DF_Table_ItemCombine_SourceID3]  DEFAULT ((0)) FOR [SourceID3]
GO

ALTER TABLE [dbo].[Table_ItemCombine] ADD  CONSTRAINT [DF_Table_ItemCombine_SourceID4]  DEFAULT ((0)) FOR [SourceID4]
GO

ALTER TABLE [dbo].[Table_ItemCombine] ADD  CONSTRAINT [DF_Table_ItemCombine_SourceID5]  DEFAULT ((0)) FOR [SourceID5]
GO

ALTER TABLE [dbo].[Table_ItemCombine] ADD  CONSTRAINT [DF_Table_ItemCombine_SourceCount1]  DEFAULT ((0)) FOR [SourceCount1]
GO

ALTER TABLE [dbo].[Table_ItemCombine] ADD  CONSTRAINT [DF_Table_ItemCombine_SourceCount2]  DEFAULT ((0)) FOR [SourceCount2]
GO

ALTER TABLE [dbo].[Table_ItemCombine] ADD  CONSTRAINT [DF_Table_ItemCombine_SourceCount3]  DEFAULT ((0)) FOR [SourceCount3]
GO

ALTER TABLE [dbo].[Table_ItemCombine] ADD  CONSTRAINT [DF_Table_ItemCombine_SourceCount4]  DEFAULT ((0)) FOR [SourceCount4]
GO

ALTER TABLE [dbo].[Table_ItemCombine] ADD  CONSTRAINT [DF_Table_ItemCombine_SourceCount5]  DEFAULT ((0)) FOR [SourceCount5]
GO

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
100% thanks Man ill Give you likes ever time i see one of your post.....

So final Question ... all 3 tables that are missing go into ImportDB and there is 4 columns missing from RoleData ...thats correct?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Would anyone be so kind to reupload the files? I am trying to get into ROMdev for years and everytime I check back in here the releases are taken down... Kind of hard to work on an open source version since the official servers are an insult...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oh my bad, I thought it was some reversed source done by someone. But why are the 6.0.7 serverfiles still online then? And the client gets reported everytime it gets posted?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So if its for anyone to be of interest:

With beardilus files i was able to finish the epic quest line within Moorlands of Farsitan until the quest where you get the title "together we are strong". Although all titles i got in Moorlands of Farsitan have no names on my server (i just get "sysname_blabla") the zone is completely working incl. ravenheart and madro troll nest (as far as i can see)
Only thing was 3-4 quests without NPC at the right place ( i guess it was jill wasn't there. had to use questflag to solve it.

Other thing i noticed, there are quest which you can't finish or they don't count if you have "Attackflag" on. For example freeing prisoners (guess it was in Splitwater).

I would dare to get 6.5.x SQL Files or at least tasuq with vale of rites. I hope there will be a friend of a friend of a friend who has new files and releases them ^^

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So if its for anyone to be of interest:

With beardilus files i was able to finish the epic quest line within faytear uplands until the quest where you get the title "together we are strong". Although all titles i got in faytear uplands have no names on my server (i just get "sysname_blabla") the zone is completely working incl. ravenheart and madro troll nest (as far as i can see)
Only thing was 3-4 quests without NPC at the right place ( i guess it was jill wasn't there. had to use questflag to solve it.

Other thing i noticed, there are quest which you can't finish or they don't count if you have "Attackflag" on. For example freeing prisoners (guess it was in Splitwater).

I would dare to get 6.5.x SQL Files or at least tasuq with vale of rites. I hope there will be a friend of a friend of a friend who has new files and releases them ^^

Totally agree with you Mageoski would be nice if someone would release more of the sql or lua codes for the 6.42.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Changed my post from "faytear uplands" to "Moorlands of Farsitan".

I don't know why, maybe it was because of Runewaker still working on the zone. In my RAMonitor it was called "Faytear Uplands". Maybe it was beta or i just pronounced it wrong setting up my server.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Any update on the dead links? Client files, server files? Seems like a bunch of people here have it but no one wants to share for those who don't have the files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, was wondering if someone was willing to share the server files. All old links are dead ends.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah i upload this again but this time smaller :)

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Can you split it in 5GB parts instead? No one can download without a premium account because of the 5GB limit. And Megabasterd keeps failing all the time.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks a lot, nothing beats 11MB/s max download speed. To those unaware: If the download quota exceeds, just open GDrive, head to "shared with me" and make a copy of the file.

Also, if you want to ensure it's online for longer, you might want to rename the files in some gibberish. I'm not well versed in uploading myself but that should lower the takedown chance a lot unless some dickface from this forum reports your post

That guy right there is one of the few good people on this forum. Actually sharing files he has instead of going like "look around the forum, its here somewhere" such as some others do. If it can be installed like an Aion server (i.e. MySQL instead of full blown SSMS, not bound to C), it can be used like a repack where the user only has to install the databases with the right login info. This would be a huge step forward for this game's section

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Would also like to say "thank you" for the share, although i'm not needing it.

Back