Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

new coin bag

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is my result i will explain how to change coins color later

q8cool - new coin bag - RaGEZONE Forums

to test it just put the file need addon file in the game

1-for changing coin color in coin bag you will need one of two addon ObjectEdit or rom_db_editor_0.4.8.2(if you use this one make file call data in resource file and save change) .

2-you will need to change the rare of the item the coin bag basically reflecting coin color (note the only pc that will effect with this change its the one you using unitl you inject the new data that you made the change of coin color)

3-for coins id if you want to change color:

for object edit do it like this :

at the end i need to give Reaperman some credit because of explain changing coin color so thank you

rare color :
0= white
1 = green
2= blue
3= purple
4= orange
5= brown
6= baby blue
7=red
8= same as store color
9= gold

and this is the final result

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
i already explain it here @Janebug

I want to change color of the name , Not the color of the coins ? everything you show above does not show how you changed the name ?

you show your picture but when I add it to MY client it comes out like this

So i reread it many times .. are you saying if i changes RARE it will change the name also and the coin color in your bag?

How ever all i did was add your files ?

and very good job on this thanks a lot ... :)

Jane

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you need to output the data base by the tool after change the rare and it will change only the server if you want it to apply to all you need to inject the result in data try to run the game in server after change the rare and you will see it change run it any wear else and you will see nothing until you update data using patch
Janebug

Back