Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

coloring the characterframe stats for 64 bit client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
so today I decided to color the boring white stat on characterframe and this was the result
q8cool - coloring the characterframe stats for 64 bit client - RaGEZONE Forums

i will post the code for it in link for people who interested we can change other color but ijust did it for test if its working

you just need to change the file in interface with this one you can test it before you do so by put it in interface file in the game

Last edited:
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
so today I decided to color the boring white stat on characterframe and this was the result

i will post the code for it in link for people who interested we can change other color but ijust did it for test if its working

you just need to change the file in interface with this one you can test it before you do so by put it in interface file in the game

nope still does not work ...? any ideas or did you miss a file?

even after a complete reset still does not work

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

1 minte ichick and tell you is it the same device or you putting it in the server and try to run it from your device?

1 minute check and tell you is it the same device or you putting it in the server and try to run it from your device?
you need to put in the game file that you want to run if you want to apply it to all games you need to inject it in your game interface you will find inside the interface file with same name just delete it and add the new one instead of it and make official update because other player don't have this code in there games you need to swap the original one by making update if you want to chick if its running or not just put in the same game file that you running

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your download includes the file "chatframe.lua" the file that this is stored in is the characterframe.lua.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Your download includes the file "chatframe.lua" the file that this is stored in is the characterframe.lua.
no just save it in same place just mistake with file name sorry English not my main language

ithink iupolad the wrong file ifix it now

was wrong file sorry download this one if it work give me feedback

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
patched it in my interface.fdb but doesn't seem to work for me. Gives a nice touch to the frame nevertheless. Nice work.

Hint: The interface from Arcadia is nice. :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
patched it in my interface.fdb but doesn't seem to work for me. Gives a nice touch to the frame nevertheless. Nice work.

sorry mageoski its not i did the coding :D you can compare the code i just took the idea from there the code is different also you can get arcadia file and test it it wont work idid it before you so i made my own code :D im good at c++ but bad with programs :p

don't patch it just put worldxml after uncompressed it the file near addon file and test it first if it work great not skip it not working for you simple.(use it with same game you running don't put in your server before test it)

Last edited:
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Great job @q8cool

works 100% New files was needed thanks again

jane

q8cool

do more like the currency one ....not sure witch one it is

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok, so dont integrate in interface.fdb but just do folder in interface folder ? Ok...but shouldn't it work with both ways ?

Will try to do when i'm off from work. :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Putting into interface.fdb will work assuming the path is correct inside.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ah men, you can call me an idiot, lol.

I mean, how about when i patch in on serverside to copy it over to clientside, too ? ^^ Also i always have the feeling if i put a lot in the extra Data folder that performance gets lesser, so i like to patch all stuff in the .fdbs (in this case interface.fdb).

Nice little change, if you do further stuff like this please release it :D

Nice little changes to pimp ROM. And every little thing makes it even better (not that the crash Free thing is the biggest of all!) :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ah men, you can call me an idiot, lol.I mean, how about when i patch in on serverside to copy it over to clientside, too ? ^^ Also i always have the feeling if i put a lot in the extra Data folder that performance gets lesser, so i like to patch all stuff in the .fdbs (in this case interface.fdb).Nice little change, if you do further stuff like this please release it :DNice little changes to pimp ROM. And every little thing makes it even better (not that the crash Free thing is the biggest of all!) :D
1-no crash proms i did it perfectly and even run it to debug it.2-I patch it and its working PERFECTLY I even push it one step more let me show you juts got one glitch with the new project I just need to re do one patch and I will show you the result just give me 20 minute and it would be done .
Ok, so dont integrate in interface.fdb but just do folder in interface folder ? Ok...but shouldn't it work with both ways ?Will try to do when i'm off from work. :D
try it first then patch it you need to inject the file in the fdb (make patch)my new result with coloring things :)
my new result with coloring things :)

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It's all good. I have patched it in my interface.fdb and it is working, but i forgot to copy the interface.fdb to my client. Thats all. It looks good and is a great little edition to the game. :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey @q8cool

open up the currency tab and color them for us please...

but yeah very nice work ...
i will chick in my free time

hey @q8cool

open up the currency tab and color them for us please...

but yeah very nice work ...
i want to do it but it kind different do you know how we can set color for item like shield or something like if its blue or green or legendry this is the way to do this if igot this information ican do the other

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hope this helps
ialmost did it just need way to change item color if you know it would be help full

i already did more than 50% of the code the only thing that i need to know is how iChange the coin rank from normal to legendry ect its same as gear but i never create it before.

ialmost did it just need way to change item color if you know it would be help full

i already did more than 50% of the code the only thing that i need to know is how iChange the coin rank from normal to legendry ect its same as gear but i never create it before.

this board reflecting item color if we change coin color (rank) it will change with it

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

this board reflecting item color if we change coin color (rank) it will change with it

So far looks good but you do realize your changing the color with Arcadia files and not the mupu clients files?>

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So far looks good but you do realize your changing the color with Arcadia files and not the mupu clients files?>
for this project yes the old was original file im using part from each code and the change what ineed to change ifinish the code and working perfectly

chick the last post :D Iposted

Back