Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Database+lua for x64 6.5.2 - UP v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Release V1.0 12-20-20

First off
I made this file as a torrent to be downloaded for after the Direct Download dies...
If you don't understand torrent ill send you a link, if the direct download dies.
PM me for a new one...

Release V1.0 12-20-20 torrent

Release V1.0 12-20-20 Direct download

Release V1.0 12-20-20
Whats done.

All mobs spawned in zones 38,37,36, 35 (Work in progress).
All mobs spawned with Movement added to all except some of zone 35 (Work in progress).
All Mining Areas Spawned in zones 38,37,36, 35 (Work in progress).
All Objects Spawned in zones 38,37,36, 35 (Work in progress).
All Quest items Spawned as well for when I get to adding them.
All Instance Portals Spawned (No mobs Spawned yet, Next release).
All Lua codes for Portals, mobs, fixes for Npc ect... (what i could understand).

Note: The Portals you see in Tasuq to all the maps Korris, Enoh, Vortis, Chassizz are working but not based of the quest to open them .. Since we do not have the quest yet or the lua code for it.
The server that released by Mupu still needs newer fdb/wdb to use, to work 100% with this database. It will still work but a lot of the mobs will not show up because of this, You will still need to do some work if you download this database....

Soon as all Mobs are populated in all maps i will go thru most of them and fix any errors that are done ...

How am I Spawning Mobs, Objects, Quest, and mining areas.
Iam walking thru Runes of magic (USA) and adding them based of official.

Please test it let me know any issues or things that need added ill get too them asap for next release ....Enjoy

Thanks for the likes everyone.

Merry Christmas everyone

Jane

Client Hint: to make it 100% USA client. Goto Domos Server site ( ) download his client and use all of his Data folder, except worldmaptable.db because his is the older one that does not show the maps... where if you use the one from USA (official) Works 100% ..

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: Database+lua for x64 6.5.2 - UP

Do you have a tip on how to search and extract specific information from the database? If you didn't include it yourself, I could provide the corrected mob positions as I encounter them. So far it's just a few ferrets but I don't know if there are more to be corrected in the other zones.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

ill go thru Ystra and fix the fire-eyed snow ferrets and what ever else is missing in there .. for next update...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Another thing you could do is setting the spawn chance of Anselve, Aisha, Locface and Joblid to 0 and instead add permanent spawnpoints for them on their respective maps and areas. That would make things a lot easier for people playing locally or setting up a live server.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

After going thru Ystra and checking the npc on runes of magic Wiki ... here is why there is no fire-eyed snow ferrets

There is a a 33% chance the respawn will be a Fire-eyed Snow Ferret. When slain, this mob will respawn as an (70%) or Fire-eyed Snow Ferret (30%).

when i do create new ferrets they are fire-eyed but turn back into the Ystra-snow ferret after death...

I did find a few thing missing and added them but not many ...

Jane

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I only corrected the ones spawned as reindeers in the area.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

Another thing you could do is setting the spawn chance of Anselve, Aisha, Locface and Joblid to 0 and instead add permanent spawnpoints for them on their respective maps and areas. That would make things a lot easier for people playing locally or setting up a live server.

Iam not sure what you mean on this .. can you break one of them down on how it should be working based of the wiki....

Sorry a little confused on this one on what is needed done?

Jane

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Anselve and Aisha have a 0.03% chance to spawn on any of the Ytra Spider spawnpoints and the ice witch spawnpoints respectively. Set that chance to 0, which must be in one of the lua files (though i only found a player level check when scavengine the luas for Anselve's ID) and add them ingame via ObjEdit so they have their own permanent spawn points.

Same with Joblid and Locface.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

Well if there in the lua code you should be able to seach all the luas for there IDs ..

I use AstroGrep to search all lua codes for what i need ....

but i will check into it ?

jane

Update: search for Joblid or id 100676
gave me Lua 01446

Locface id 100625
lua code is 00754 , 00880, 00902, 01064

look throw them for the spawn info ...

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Couldn't find any spawn related info. All I could find for Anselve was this snippet:

local PlayerLV = ReadRoleValue( TargetID() , EM_RoleValue_LV )
8 local PlayerSUBLV = ReadRoleValue( TargetID() , EM_RoleValue_LV_SUB )
9: DesignLog(OwnerID(),101344,"Killer Lv is "..PlayerLV.." and SubLv is "..PlayerSUBLV)
10 return true
11 end

Located in 01063.lua

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

Couldn't find any spawn related info. All I could find for Anselve was this snippet:

Located in 01063.lua

I looked at the Lua and that looks like the whole file is used not just that line.... Its all about the BloodSpider, but what calls it not sure is it hard coded in source?

So all that info is coming from somewhere else then ? Not sure yet been bussy doing instance ... If you find out anything xSpeedx let me know ... thanks Jane

Last edited:
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
So i take it no other issues yet ? AnyOne ?

Ok here is me asking anyone for help...

In the instance most of the spawns travel together but in sequence to each other, I have made Lua files to have others follow another Npc but nothing for 4 or more mobs ... would anyone now what Lua does this ???

I guess i could load up the other maps and go look at there lua codes if they have any .... v2 Will be out soon i just finished Instance , Tos , New Patheon and working on Sun temple .. ill try to get next release out soon so others can play around with them and let me know if there is any issues...

Thanks all

Happy New Years
Jane

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back