Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Database+lua for x64 6.5.2 - UP v1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Release V1.5 12-20-20

If the direct download dies. PM me for a new one...

Release V1.5 12-31-20 Direct download

Release V1.5 12-31-20

Whats done.

All mobs spawned in zones 38,37,36, 35. Others fixed ...
All mobs spawned with Movement added to all except Normal and Hard modes (Work in progress).
All Mining Areas Spawned in zones 38,37,36, 35.
All Objects Spawned in zones 38,37,36, 35.
All Quest items Spawned as well for when I get to adding them.
All Instance Spawned in (New Pantheon, Tomb of Souls, Sun Temple, Ice Blade(In Progress)).
All 3 (easy, normal, hard) are spawned.

Fully working with Movement, EASY modes ONLY (New Pantheon, Tomb of Souls, Sun Temple), except Ice Blade(In Progress). tell me issues.

Give me ideas for the boss if you will or how to do any of the lua's, (Boss Wall Blocks, Adding Other npcs, Ect ..
I started going thru most of the lua's to understand them more so soon ill be able to add animation to bosses,
Maybe they look complicated...

All Lua codes for Portals, mobs, fixes for Npc ect... (what i could understand).

Note: The Portals you see in Tasuq to all the maps Korris, Enoh, Vortis, Chassizz are working but not based of the quest to open them .. Since we do not have the quest yet or the lua code for it.
The server that released by Mupu still needs newer fdb/wdb to use, to work 100% with this database. It will still work but a lot of the mobs will not show up because of this, You will still need to do some work if you download this database....

How am I Spawning Mobs, Objects, Quest, and mining areas.
Iam walking thru Runes of magic (USA) and adding them based of official.

Note:If i get NO reply's and no Likes for this ill take it as no one is downloading it and "I'am wasting my time",
This will be the last one of my releases, In that case... I will send the Next release too the people that gave me a like. I should not have to do things like this but i got 1 reply and 3 likes from the last release and i know 1070 + viewed it. Sorry for wasting your time....

Happy New Year, everyone

Jane

Client Hint: to make it 100% USA client. Goto Domos Server site ( ) download his client and use all of his Data folder, except worldmaptable.db because his is the older one that does not show the maps... where if you use the one from USA (official) Works 100% ..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
iwant to thank you for your effort Janebug it is great release keep working for me I'm interested in your work

Founder of EvilSource
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
hey my friend I appreciate your shout out just letting everyone know to be careful when using the data for my server it is not complete and still incredibly buggy we're trying to work out the bugs we are planning to do a formal release of the FDB when we are done please in the meantime be careful and they will help with this and also thank you for all of your work on this Janebug :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If i get NO reply's and no Likes for this ill take it as no one is downloading it and "I'am wasting my time",
This will be the last one of my releases, In that case... I will send the Next release too the people that gave me a like. I should not have to do things like this but i got 1 reply and 3 likes from the last release and i know 1070 + viewed it. Sorry for wasting your time....

Happy New Year, everyone

The cruel reality of online forums and especially RZ is that for every 100 views, you only get maybe 1 like. Why? Because people don't bother. You don't share stuff to get attention and likes, you do it for the sake of contribution.

I've spent about three hours writing my guide last year and the thread had over 17.000 views so far. Seventeen-THOUSAND, let that sink in. And you know how many likes it got? 5. And to be honest, up until just now I didn't even bother checking that.

If your goal is to become famous and receive a ton of likes, then yes you are and will always be indeed wasting your time. If your goal is to provide something for others to use and to improve upon the existing release, then there is no waste of time.

Also, found another missing NPC:
100423 Obenmoti, Dust Devil Canyon ZoneID 6. His tent is to the opposite of Boedem's tent up in Tempest Height. His specific position is behind the table in there.

PS: For the record, I don't bother much with likes either. This isn't Facebook.

Last edited:
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
If your goal is to provide something for others to use and to improve upon the existing release, then there is no waste of time.

Thats the point all the ones running servers and charging others to play on it for something that was given for free , too me is just wrong .. But if a simple "like" makes a difference then would you not do it, If your using my sql i created for everyone to help improve upon the exiting release here? I guess if i did not get any like i still would release here to help all the ones that actually appreciate it. Like i did on the first post?

Also, found another missing NPC:
100423 Obenmoti, Dust Devil Canyon ZoneID 6. His tent is to the opposite of Boedem's tent up in Tempest Height. His specific position is behind the table in there.

You slap me in the face with the start of this topic then you reply about missing npcs ... is that not being a hypocrite? although I thank you for the update your about the only one who has ever replied with any issues, So your telling me to stop posting new release to help others then, even if it cost them a Simple push of a button "like". I was not asking for much, but i guess it was more then anyone could give...

xSpeedx are you using the sql i released?

Jane (sad)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So your telling me to stop posting new release to help others then

Read my post again and quote the part where I said exactly that. You're misinterpreting stuff there.

Thats the point all the ones running servers and charging others to play on it for something that was given for free , too me is just wrong .. But if a simple "like" makes a difference then would you not do it

I agree that it is just wrong but again, this is inevitable. There are also a lot of asset designers who provide their assets for free for game developers and designers to use as they see fit. Many of them also use them in projects intended to produce financial profit. Will the asset designers ever see any financial compensation? Likely not.
A like also makes zero difference there. People will still use your work to make money from it.

Porting the 6.5.2 databases to 7.4.X is definitely no easy task and deserves a lot of respect. But most people simply do not give a poop about the effort behind it. They are users, not developers. They could never understand the effort and experience required to produce such a result. Another factor is that this is the Internet. To most people, you are just some nobody who provided a bunch of fancy files. Not some famous celebrity or legend who's known across the whole private server scene.

Also, I don't use your release yet. I don't have a whole lot of motivation for 7.X content as it's really the embodiment of Runewaker's lack of interest for the game. I would install a final content release for the sake of completion but I'm not terribly stoked about it.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Read my post again and quote the part where I said exactly that. You're misinterpreting stuff there.

I agree that it is just wrong but again, this is inevitable. There are also a lot of asset designers who provide their assets for free for game developers and designers to use as they see fit. Many of them also use them in projects intended to produce financial profit. Will the asset designers ever see any financial compensation? Likely not.
A like also makes zero difference there. People will still use your work to make money from it.

Porting the 6.5.2 databases to 7.4.X is definitely no easy task and deserves a lot of respect. But most people simply do not give a poop about the effort behind it. They are users, not developers. They could never understand the effort and experience required to produce such a result. Another factor is that this is the Internet. To most people, you are just some nobody who provided a bunch of fancy files. Not some famous celebrity or legend who's known across the whole private server scene.

Also, I don't use your release yet. I don't have a whole lot of motivation for 7.X content as it's really the embodiment of Runewaker's lack of interest for the game. I would install a final content release for the sake of completion but I'm not terribly stoked about it.

Yeah i totally agree with you..... and like i said ...

I guess if i did not get any like i still would release here to help all the ones that actually appreciate it. Like i did on the first post?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I guess if i did not get any like i still would release here to help all the ones that actually appreciate it. Like i did on the first post?

Exactly. That's more important than having a bunch of users click a green thumbs-up button. All you get from a large number of likes is a slight feeling of pride but in the end, it's nothing meaningful, nothing valuable and nothing important. Continueing to work on your release on the other hand helps the overall progress of the game's private server development which will benefit you and others far more than "320 people liked this post" in font size 3 or something at the very bottom of your post.

You're effectively working towards a complete 7.4.0 64bit server and client release which might see a portable version too. This would be nothing short of the ultimate RoM release because it has the entire official content, the improved architecture and can be set up with a simple extraction of a .rar file and editing the paths in two files (Global and RA controller.ini for the paths).

Anything past 7.4 is custom made Arcadia content. The game is extremely unlikely to see any new content from Runewaker. Not with them being in direct touch with Arcadia and that team having the far better version of RoM. A public release of their client and server binaries would be the holy grail for this community.

Founder of EvilSource
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
@xSpeedx however until I can figure out how to get all of the data in their correctly he still going to be limited he's using the data that I'm creating I'm trying to get all of the issues fixed but I'm getting close but it's not there yet I'm just having problems with tears +30 as well as some weapons and armor are broken however in today's patch some of that will be fixed and also I'll be throwing in that One DB you mentioned and also the animations for spells are fixed in the new patch that will be out today

Janebug you know what to be 100% honest I was thinking about changing the structure so that way no one can use the data from my clients but I decided hey you know what after seeing this thread I've decided that I'm going to leave keep trying to fix the problem and then letting you guys know that I've gotten fixed and what else so that way it's kind of like me and you are cooperating lol thank you guys for making me feel more welcome in the community

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Which reminds me of something I noticed (tho you might be aware of this by now): When I tried using your client's FDB files on my x64 client for the 7.X content, multiple problems occured:
1. the enhance limit was still +20, not +30.
2. any and all skill effects turned invisible.
3. all upgrade effects from my equipment, such as tier and plus enhancement vanished.

At least one of the 7.X zones (the one with one half covered in ice/snow I think) had missing textures on its mountains.

I was thinking about changing the structure so that way no one can use the data from my clients but I decided hey you know what after seeing this thread I've decided that I'm going to leave
For the sake of progress, this was the better decision. I'm no programmer or experienced database user myself and my skills are limited to spotting what's out of the ordinary during regular gameplay but doing it this way allows more people to work on the same thing.

Development can only progress fast and in large steps with impressive results if you have multiple users working towards it together. If everyone tries doing their own thing, it's a fucklot slower because they are busy wasting ressources on withholding info and protecting their work from the eyes of competitors.

Try to imagine the state of development for Runes private servers if you, Lite, CDWriter, Beer, Drewww didn't share your work with others and each other. We'd likely be stuck on a largely broken 6.0.7 server, if anything. We wouldn't have the means of changing festivals, creating our own patches, entire maps, editing and repacking FDBs (though that in partcular would become a lot more streamlined with an English tool), there would still be memory problems with the client, crashes and generally bad performance.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
@xSpeedx however until I can figure out how to get all of the data in their correctly he still going to be limited he's using the data that I'm creating I'm trying to get all of the issues fixed but I'm getting close but it's not there yet I'm just having problems with tears +30 as well as some weapons and armor are broken however in today's patch some of that will be fixed and also I'll be throwing in that One DB you mentioned and also the animations for spells are fixed in the new patch that will be out today

@Janebug you know what to be 100% honest I was thinking about changing the structure so that way no one can use the data from my clients but I decided hey you know what after seeing this thread I've decided that I'm going to leave keep trying to fix the problem and then letting you guys know that I've gotten fixed and what else so that way it's kind of like me and you are cooperating lol thank you guys for making me feel more welcome in the community

As for the comments about your FDB , since I am only dealing with the Sql side mostly like items, objects, and npcs .. You have taken care of all the missing ones and what needed fix for the cosmetic issues, I never checked it, I needed good Maps so Mageoski lead me to the correct one and i figured out the USA worked a lot better ... full maps ect, even in instances..

I clearly did not want to mention your client to anyone so you did not lose all you bandwidth, then I notice you had made comments about new data added and it was the exact same post i made ect. so i did not think it would hurt anything, I am glade your Back with us and the community is glade your here. I have gone thru a lot of the Lua code and noticed many things, so i started to do just that i have made Many new lua codes for npc to travel in pairs , sequence .. when i created the first 12 instance i just spawned in npcs hoping they would travel correctly in pairs when the servers reset, that was a big mistake on my part why only easy mode is done with most of the instance for movement. When i do my next release it will have a lot more Lua files , npcs will look just like the USA server for movements and in sequence together, I hope this way is the correct move, here is the code i created, and some of the break down on how it sets up ...

Code:
-------------------------------Vale of rights-------Janebug------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- 3 Assassin of Vale 2 Combat Mage of the Vale 
function Lua_Janebug60()

local dis = 20  -- array spacing
    local count = 3 -- The size of the array, input 3 will be a 3*3 array; but because the number of rows must be an odd number, input 4 will be a 5*4 array.
    local checktime = 10 -- The time interval of judgment, the lower the value, the higher the frequency of judgment, the more natural, but the more resources it consumes
    local ReviveTime = 600000  -- When all the objects in the array disappear, the array will be reset. If -1 is filled in, it will be reset according to the rebirth time set by OwnerID()
    local circle = 6000  -- How many cycles are completely respawned once? If 0 is filled in, the rebirth will only occur when all objects disappear
    local Matrix = LuaFunc_Matrix_Maker( dis , count )  -- Create a table and use LuaFunc_CreateNPCByMatrix(ObjID,Matrix,A,B) to generate objects where you want to generate objects. The four numbers represent in sequence 1. The ID of the object to be generated 2. The array used as a reference 3. The column position 4. The row position

local SkillRND =  Rand( 100 )+2    --
    if SkillRND <= 100 and SkillRND > 80 then
        checktime = checktime + 1
    elseif SkillRND <= 80 and SkillRND > 60 then
        checktime = checktime + 2        
    elseif SkillRND <= 60 and SkillRND > 40 then
        checktime = checktime + 3
    elseif SkillRND <= 40 and SkillRND > 20 then
        checktime = checktime + 4
    elseif SkillRND <= 20 and SkillRND > 0 then
        checktime = checktime + 5
    end    

local ObjMatrix ={}

ObjMatrix[1] = LuaFunc_CreateNPCByMatrix(100381,Matrix,2,-1)
    ObjMatrix[2] = LuaFunc_CreateNPCByMatrix(100381,Matrix,2,1)

ObjMatrix[3] = LuaFunc_CreateNPCByMatrix(100380,Matrix,3,-1)
    ObjMatrix[4] = LuaFunc_CreateNPCByMatrix(100380,Matrix,3,0)
    ObjMatrix[5] = LuaFunc_CreateNPCByMatrix(100380,Matrix,3,1)

LuaFunc_NPCWalkByMatrix_2( ObjMatrix , Matrix , dis , count , checktime , circle ) 
    LuaFunc_ResetMatrix( ReviveTime , Matrix)
    BeginPlot( OwnerID() , "Lua_Janebug61" , 0 )
end

function Lua_Janebug61()
    sleep( 10 )
    BeginPlot( OwnerID() , "Lua_Janebug60" , 0 )
end

as you can see it makes a array, here i have it setup as a 3*3 array, that makes 3 Assassin of Vale 2 Combat Mage of the Vale follow behind the npc you spawn in 100390 and give it the lua code "Lua_Janebug60" and path it will spawn in the 3 Assassins of vale and 2 combat mages right behind. "witch are not added to database" if the server resets then the Single Npc will stay and respawn the second the server is restarted.

TheDomo I think this is the correct way to spawn a lot of these npc in and walk in unison with each other? If you have different thoughts please let me know.. all i can ask when i release next Version is to check out Val of rites...

thanks all

Janebug

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Testet your new release and looks good so far (as far as i can tell, never played the 7.x maps except Tasuq on officials). So thx mate!

And great work with the patrol of the mobs in instances. i tried them myself for iceblade hardmode and was wondering how they did it, because with objectedit its a pain in the butt to work with for that stuff ^^

Definately the best we can get until now. As for Boss scripts i hope someone will be generous enough to share them in the future. :D (Honestly i'm not sure what to do with them, since i do believe i never will do a hardmode on my server the regular way ^^)

I guess you only can find out what the bosses do, if you play the instances for yourself, which isnt easy if you will do hardmode things.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I guess you only can find out what the bosses do, if you play the instances for yourself, which isnt easy if you will do hardmode things.

Poke 'em with a stick and run like a sissy girl?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, or watch german YouTube..:(: There are small group of deutschen players that already has completed most of game instances

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well, in terms of strategies i'm not sure if Videos help. For example the 4th boss in Vale of Rites has some more difficult things to handle with different persons. But yea, maybe better than nothing.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Testet your new release and looks good so far (as far as i can tell, never played the 7.x maps except Tasuq on officials). So thx mate!

And great work with the patrol of the mobs in instances. i tried them myself for iceblade hardmode and was wondering how they did it, because with objectedit its a pain in the butt to work with for that stuff ^^

Definately the best we can get until now. As for Boss scripts i hope someone will be generous enough to share them in the future. :D (Honestly i'm not sure what to do with them, since i do believe i never will do a hardmode on my server the regular way ^^)

For bosses iam working on a work around as i work on "Vale of Rites- 03246.lua" look at that lua its the most simple one there is for the bosses should be able to convert it to support the other boss in other instance... Cross fingers on that one, and most of the lua code for boss in Vale of rites We have all ready .....

[/URL]
Lightquencher - 03244.lua 3 boss fight - 03245.lua - 03246.lua
- 03248.lua

Last edited:
Founder of EvilSource
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
@xSpeedx I just pushed a client update and I removed plussing past 20 now I will be adding it back and I do plan on releasing the SQL databases as well for the content, however I know that I fixed the issue with the magic casting so the animations are playing again

Janebug - Database+lua for x64 6.5.2 - UP v1.5 - RaGEZONE Forums

according to one of my players this is what he's noticed has been working and isn't working, I'm really happy that we were able to do this thank you guys

Janebug there are some functions and the game that you can hook to dump this data faster and easier like movement data and mod locations, here's a snippet of code the help

this is the function I recommend looking at
Net_Move_PG_Move_LtoC_AddToPartition

I'm adding some code that I did to the github for you to take a look at its out-of-date and needs to be updated
https://github.com/g91/RomHook

however it will give you an idea of how I achieved this this same thing it doesn't help with the lua you still have to write those by hand however I'm going to release a Lua generator that I made as well later

https://github.com/g91/RomHook/blob/main/msvc/Hooks.cpp
most of the information that you are going to need is inside of this yes I know the hook has been used for many games it's my favorite base I use it with every game I have

Janebug and also no need to worry I do not have a bandwidth cat I own all of my servers and I even have my own line coming directly in from level 3 everything I host myself and I get my own dmca's and I can determine if I think they're real or not I don't have to act on dmca is that there's not a lawyer attached and as I learned a lot of people like to send fake dmca so I'm protected so I love sharing files

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
there are some functions and the game that you can hook to dump this data faster and easier like movement data and mod locations, here's a snippet of code the help

This is a precise example of what I meant by working together for progress instead of competing with one another for fame. You benefit from that by gaining information that will optimize work on your end further. If people did that properly in science, we'd have cured aids in the 70s and cancer in the 90s. One idea I had after upgrading to a fancy new CPU was look into compressing the soon-to-be 7.4 release in an installer to the size of a regular 4.7GB DVD once there's a portable version. Perhaps even I can manage to frankenstitch portable 4.0.2 and this one together.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
@theDomo

Hmmm you think i could play with this Program "I'm going to release a Lua generator that I made" it might help a lot more on some of the Npc ....

Thanks Janebug

Founder of EvilSource
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I figure it might be funnier if I just give you guys pieces to figure out and then they release more as you figure it out like giving you directions and code to use but you have to utilize it. I thought it would be fun and more of a challenge to try to make a game out of it if you guys are okay with that :)

so get this updated and get it functioning for pulling NPC locations and movement data then I will give you the next part. and then once you guys get that working I will give you guys the lua stuff I have just so you know I am breaking it intentionally but it's not hard to fix I thought maybe I can use this opportunity to spread some knowledge you know what they say you give a man a fish he eats for a day you teach a man how to fish and he drives the ocean clean :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back