Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Database+lua for x64 6.5.2 - UP v1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I figure it might be funnier if I just give you guys pieces to figure out and then they release more as you figure it out like giving you directions and code to use but you have to utilize it. I thought it would be fun and more of a challenge to try to make a game out of it if you guys are okay with that :)

so get this updated and get it functioning for pulling NPC locations and movement data then I will give you the next part. and then once you guys get that working I will give you guys the lua stuff I have just so you know I am breaking it intentionally but it's not hard to fix I thought maybe I can use this opportunity to spread some knowledge you know what they say you give a man a fish he eats for a day you teach a man how to fish and he drives the ocean clean :)
@theDomo
that's is totally up too you, I still have not understood what to do with your last hint "Net_Move_PG_Move_LtoC_AddToPartition", looked at it but its above me ... So Sounds ok i hope i can swim with the sharks then .,.... Ill be releasing again soon i have Ice blade Plateaux3 and Sun Temple x3 to finish ... but for now Tomb of souls 97% With Lua(boss luas not done) , Vale of Rites 97% with Lua (cant get it to see the lua code for Bosses) and New Pantheon 97% with Lua, done as well ... after theses everything should be exactly like USA servers.... ill start on the other maps after ...

Last edited:
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
@theDomo

i found issues with 1 item so far

hope this helps

Jane

New release tomorrow ... Moderator please close this post ...

Moderator: Janebug Use the report button on the OP next time. You aren't guaranteed to have a moderator look at every post you make. I'm just special ;3

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back