Database+lua for x64 6.5.2 - UP v2

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    MemberRank
    Apr 2020 Join Date
    51Posts

Re: Database+lua for x64 6.5.2 - UP v2

Quote Originally Posted by xSpeedx View Post
    I'll be so bold as to offer my edited version of Mage's controller XML file where I sorted zones and instances based on content and removed the 7.X zones for those who want to keep a functional 6.5.2 server for now without the literally soulless 7.X stuff:

https://pastebin.com/hnmJiY64

Remember to change the ExePath lines according to your installation.
    thanks xspeedx iwill test it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by q8cool View Post
    thanks xspeedx iwill test it
    since most people using c as ExePath iwill just upload the XML after chaning the ExePath to make it more simple
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/1jfbl...oller.xml/file
    thanks xspeedx

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    floridaLocation
    164Posts

@theDomo

Sorry i had to say something here your mail box is always full @theDomo ...any ways your release of

7.4.0.2946.en_7.4.0.2947.en works great the data.fdb (file size 1,063,763,827bytes) matches almost all the NPC correctly and the skills are correct based off the Invisible npc as for next update it drops almost all of the 124xxx npc's, kills a lot of the skills like invisibility and many others, To test yours try Low Blow hits for 1 dps at max level.... for anyone else here is the 7.4.0.2947 TheDomo's data.fdb file that i use for now ...

new release will have the fixed one..... wait for v3

works with this fdb

works with this fdb

works with this fdb

Jane
    Last edited by Janebug; 17-02-21 at 06:18 PM. Reason: edited text, added images, change the version . Works better missing npcs but works better

MemberRank
    Apr 2020 Join Date
    51Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Janebug View Post
    @theDomo

Sorry i had to say something here your mail box is always full @theDomo ...any ways your release of

7.4.0.2947.en_7.4.0.2948.en works great the data.fdb (file size 1,069,035,959bytes) matches almost all the NPC correctly and the skills are correct based off the Invisible npc as for next update it drops almost all of the 124xxx npc's, kills a lot of the skills like invisibility and many others .... for anyone else here is the 7.4.0.2948 TheDomo's data.fdb file that i use for now ...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AnN...ew?usp=sharing

works with this fdb

works with this fdb

works with this fdb

Jane
    after updating demo client and use his data base and your files it work perfectly the problem was that the client you post wasn't updated

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    floridaLocation
    164Posts

When i do the final release i want to add the fdbs with it to match the sql so this is why its taken me a while ...

thanks Jane

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    floridaLocation
    164Posts

Updated

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Advertisement