Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Portable RoM Server 6.4.2

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
HI. I just finish preconfig 6.4.2 on portable version with this HaoSQL pocket version same like here => http://forum.ragezone.com/f885/runes-magic-zc-oeae-ae-1189903/
And Finally start to working after many hours of trying put into that db giving many errors ... im not sure all db data and schema are correct so when you will test more you can check will give some errors in console. I include db there and info for test account and commands to . Just unpack that on "D:" drive and open same like previouse 4.x Have Fun :eek:tt1:
I add some Screenshots. :lol:

Portable RoM:

Links on private not aviable anymore for download.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Almost no one can download it anyway because of the 5GB download limit. Split it up in 5GB parts and put it on GDrive instead.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Almost no one can download it anyway because of the 5GB download limit. Split it up in 5GB parts and put it on GDrive instead.

I heard it's working restart router to remove waiting time for next download on mega ??????
I will split when I back home.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
HI. I just finish preconfig 6.4.2 on portable version with this HaoSQL pocket version same like here => http://forum.ragezone.com/f885/runes-magic-zc-oeae-ae-1189903/
And Finally start to working after many hours of trying put into that db giving many errors ... im not sure all db data and schema are correct so when you will test more you can check will give some errors in console. I include db there and info for test account and commands to . Just unpack that on "D:" drive and open same like previouse 4.x Have Fun :eek:tt1:
Good job. Thx for release :thumbup1:
That was hard for me to set up that to make it work. But this make it more easy :):

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Only for 5GB parts, not for downloads bigger than that. The temporarily downloaded content gets deleted of course because after the reset, the IP address changes.

What you pulled off there might very well be a groundbreaking progress for the RoM community as a whole because it allows the use of multiple servers and clients of different versions in an extremely simple and fast manner. So far, only a few mySQL compatible games like Aion and WoW have this luxury. But being the way it is, RoM requires not one or two databases to run, but five. That's why mySQL is the worse choice over MSSQL. I don't know anything about HaoSQL though. Maybe Lite or Beer can offer some insight on this.

The magnum opus would be a fully portable, updateable 64bit solution of both server and client. A more stable, less likely to crash environment where the setup consists only of extracting a few .rar parts. But so far, this is a mere dream.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Part 2 not downloadable :D

Will play around with it a bit when download is finished. Portable is interesting thing, also how it works.

Edith: Working now!

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Part 2 not downloadable :D

Will play around with it a bit when download is finished. Portable is interesting thing, also how it works.

For me all part are working only mega I see it's removed.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
First i want to say this: Thank you for your hard work. The meg@ link is down, where can i download it now?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
At last you can play one without depending on a server

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks for your hard work
can you send me link please

Hello
I cant start the server
error :
(5) DBTransferClass Connect Error _Srv = .\HaoSQL _DB=ROM_Account _LoginID =amd(5) DBTransferClass Init Error!! Server=.\HaoSQL DB=ROM_Account LoginID=amd

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks for your hard work
can you send me link please

Hello
I cant start the server
error :
(5) DBTransferClass Connect Error _Srv = .\HaoSQL _DB=ROM_Account _LoginID =amd(5) DBTransferClass Init Error!! Server=.\HaoSQL DB=ROM_Account LoginID=amd

Workng only on D:\ Drive

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yes sir its on D:\ROMclient

RAServerController.ini I check this file the and its links to "c:\Runewaker\Server\ should i change it ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yes sir its on D:\ROMclient

RAServerController.ini I check this file the and its links to "c:\Runewaker\Server\ should i change it ?

Dont change anything ..

Just delete all files couse you mess in configs .. Delete sql server or just stop if you install your .
unpack on D:\ like that and start like in instruction .nothing hard . Its portable server all are included inside .

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ok man cool down i know its easy and
I appreciate your work
lets try this again i download from the link send to me in pm
ROMemu6.x.7z
extract it to D:
now i have D:\ROMclient
click on Start 1 in the boxes nothing changed server name : my pc name server port :D:\ROMclient press green triangle
the server still red box in circle press start up again nothing change strat 2 popup with error

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
ok man cool down i know its easy and
I appreciate your work
lets try this again i download from the link send to me in pm
ROMemu6.x.7z
extract it to D:
now i have D:\ROMclient
click on Start 1 in the boxes nothing changed server name : my pc name server port :D:\ROMclient press green triangle
the server still red box in circle press start up again nothing change strat 2 popup with error

I approve. All work fine. Like he wrote somthing not let start server if triggering green button not get on. You install somthing what use same port.? If that check and turn of that.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I approve. All work fine. Like he wrote somthing not let start server if triggering green button not get on. You install somthing what use same port.? If that check and turn of that.

thank you i will check now but can you tell me port number for this server

Back