Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] One For All x64 6.5.2 Full Release

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Janebug i sent you a copy of my mail system file to try out if Domo's doesnt work for you... however mine may present it's own challenges for you as well since it is designed to work with my site's setup

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
serial number can be anything you wanted. just has to be the right amount of characters. 24001043 just don't use the same one have it randomly generate this amount of characters
correct, serial number should be random, the ExValue is the fun stuff... $record['Serial'] = rand(1, 999999999);

Edit: Thank you Domo for pointing out the Serial Number question, my brain was thinking ExValue originally when i was replying the Jane's question

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all. Is it possible to install the Russian language in this release?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have modified the [eneu] part (langselect=eneu:English to langselect=fr:Français) in the localization.ini (don't remember why tho)
So u might try that as well if it don't work with the install.ini (so it should be langselect=ru:Русский for you)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone have updated server and proxy? Have put many hours into trying to get this to run in GCP but with no luck, and now see discussion here of switch and proxy being bad. Would love to be able to play with friends!

Back