Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Runes Of Magic Full Source Code !

Founder of EvilSource
Reaction score
for your information I never had a conversation with you my skype was hacked so please stop spreading lies and rumors and no one will be getting my 2014 stuff my password was changed so I had to make a new Skype to

and also this game requires at least 256 gig of RAM to run all of the zones is a very memory intensive game for those of you who wanna run a server just be yourself it's not worth it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
may be a stupid question, but since the client is 4.0.0.2360, does any1 know where to get a 4.0.0.2360 player-side client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
may be a stupid question, but since the client is 4.0.0.2360, does any1 know where to get a 4.0.0.2360 player-side client?

The 4.0.0.2360 client you are talking about IS the player side client. you have to compile it yourself

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please HELP me Megamax, look PM, send me your skype if you have please

Can you release RuneWaker files please..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
and also this game requires at least 256 gig of RAM to run all of the zones is a very memory intensive game for those of you who wanna run a server just be yourself it's not worth it

hahah do you want get proof you don't need a 256Gb ram to run full zone and comple database with over 100k users. you just need a realy nice database optimizations and you can do it this with 64gb

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
there are no models right? no textures.. etc, I can't find any assets data.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The 4.0.0.2360 client you are talking about IS the player side client. you have to compile it yourself

gotcha, thanks....

another dumb question: i already have the 4.0.0.2360 client on my comp(unpatched, etc). is there custom stuff in this one or can i use the one i have currently(with a few alterations for server and such ofc)?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anybody compiled the code ?!?!? i've much errors tested with vs 2005 2010 2013

LINUX USER NEEDS HELP ^^

haha exactly my thoughts.
Never used VS. I don't even know how to compile the entire thing instead of just the local projects.

Plus it is looking for windows.h (no huge surprise, this cannot be found -,-)

Where is the Makefile :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anybody post a step by step guide on how to set up the ROM Server on Windows please, based on this files?
Just want to play a bit and test as a gm. Don't want to set the Server up online, just private use.
So, no big Deal. :)

Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
gotcha, thanks....

another dumb question: i already have the 4.0.0.2360 client on my comp(unpatched, etc). is there custom stuff in this one or can i use the one i have currently(with a few alterations for server and such ofc)?

I guess you can use the 4.x.x.x client, just replace the fdb and wdb with the ones your server is using.
But still i guess those files are useless, since noone posted any progress in compiling here ^^

Can anybody post a step by step guide on how to set up the ROM Server on Windows please, based on this files?
Just want to play a bit and test as a gm. Don't want to set the Server up online, just private use.
So, no big Deal. :)

Based on this files, here's my step by step guide:

step 1: delete the files.
step 2: get other ones.

done!

Based on everything else; There are some really cool guides inside Domo's document package, maybe you will need some time but it's quite understandable.

Back