Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Runes Of Magic Full Source Code !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are there any sources for 6.0.7 server binaries? Can anyone share or give informative reference on where to get them?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is the source still available for this anywhere? I've tried the most recent links and the only ones that weren't dead were compiled versions. Seems like every link that indicated it was the source in any of the threads here have been taken down or are dead. Thanks in advance to anyone who has live links they are willing to post! :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone please give me the most recent source code available (or tell me where to find it ... )?

Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone has newer server files than 6.0.7?
Where do people get them or what do you need to do do get them?

Founder of EvilSource
Reaction score
I am pretty much the only person with a new files and I've been disrespected too much to ever want to give

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wrong dude xD I also have the newest files (just not working on it atm) ... maybe you remember me.... Mollo

Back