Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] *Secure* RAServerController and RAServerMonitor

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DyeC1ev - [Release] *Secure* RAServerController and RAServerMonitor - RaGEZONE Forums

Ty, it was that. Working :thumbup::thumbup:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is a long post so please do not take negatively, this is not meant as an attack against you or anyone else and i have re-read it several times to make sure it doesnt sound that way either, also i have provided a semi-solution at the end of this post as well...

Since these are the 2 core files for any private server, I cannot in good conscience release the source code. It would defeat the purpose of making them secure. While some users may have the question of "Can I (Lifefire) be trusted?", releasing the source then raises the questions "Can any new files be trusted?" and "Are these even secure anymore?".

If anyone wishes not to use the files that i released then i am perfectly ok with that and my feelings will not be hurt, but anyone that does choose to use them can enjoy a more secure server without worrying if someone is able to shutdown their server at anytime. I personally have no use to try and hide anything in my coding and every file I make is also used in my own private server which I use for testing and fun. You can even use Packet monitoring tools to verify your server data is not being sent to me or anywhere else unwanted either.

I have seen so many people mention that their servers have been attacked by people wanting to control the game's private server world, I have also seen full blown arguments on the forum between people that want to accuse each other of theft or malicious attacks.

I strive to provide improvements to the source code while making sure that I also do not expose servers to backdoors or attacks. I also do not share any sensitive coding with anyone and i work alone on everything i make. If i make something useful that cannot harm a server then i have no concerns about sharing that source with it.

If you want the source code so that you can make upgrades then i am more than willing to make the upgrades for you in my spare time and provide you with custom exe files, or even provide some helpful ideas so that you can build your own exe files but the security changes i placed in these exe files will stay closed source.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you share your zone files please

You said this will work with the 6.0.7 how ever
"You are using the wrong zone.exe, the correct zone.exe will show 6.4.2.0 in the monitor like the other exe files i made"

So can you share your Zone.exe please
thanks

Can you share your zone files please
thanks

And if not what files did you install for VB to create these files ? Boost, ect............ versions?????

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When connecting to the monitor, I get the password incorrect error, everything is correct, but why am I getting this error.
I'm just not sure about the thing, I wrote 1 in the logged in part, is that correct?

https://ibb.co/tY64wCF
https://ibb.co/Q6rKQHk
https://ibb.co/XFNtkQJ
https://ibb.co/HTzprfb

although everything is correct i get login error what is the problem

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi!

Really thx for your incredible big job!! Really appreciate.

Merci et encore merci à toi!

edit : Finally i have a problem... Like @prologe60, i can connect with my account but nothing inside. Is this release is compatible with AllofOne 6.5.2? (mention 6.0.7 to 6.4.2).
All ip are good (external in config and controller). I try to understand what i mystake or fail.

Thanks for all contribute to help my little brain to understand xD And if 6.5.2 is problem, i go restart new 6.4.2. It really good for spending time xD

And sorry my english is awfull i know, my french is little better :)

And again thanks for all your job :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
ManageLv <= 11: (Monitor Observer Only)
{
   Function->Enabled  = false;
   Config->Enabled    = false;
   Help->Enabled      = false;
}
ManageLv = 12: (Partial Control Only)
{
   Function->Enabled  = true;
   Help->Enabled      = true;
}   
ManageLv = 13: (Full Control)
{
   Config->Enabled    = true;
}

I don't understand exactly where we should use this part. We don't use it as a code anywhere, right?

:O::O::O::O::O:I can't understand where I went wrong. I couldn't connect no matter what I did.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
USE [MonitorData]
GO
INSERT [dbo].[AccountTable]([Account], [Password], [ManageLv], [LoggedIn])
VALUES
('username','password',13,1);
GO

This is my query, is it wrong?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dont want you to think you are being ignored... since it is Christmas i will try to help you tomorrow if i can... Merry Christmas everyone.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm still trying but I couldn't find the problem :D. I hope one day I can reach the level where I can help. I wish everyone a merry christmas.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm still trying but I couldn't find the problem :D. I hope one day I can reach the level where I can help. I wish everyone a merry christmas.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think the settings in the .ini files are correct.

I'm assuming the problem is related to the authorization in SQL.

Maybe it's related to windows 10, I don't know, I'm very confused, does anyone have an idea?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It could be several things.... try putting (local)\ before your DB_Server name, or could be the special character at the end of your password

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry mate, I can't login to Sec RA Serverat all. But the interesting thing is that logout records are created. Is this an indication that the connection has been established? Which leads me to the conclusion that there is an incompatibility with the SQL 2019 Sec RA server. I would be glad if you try it and share the results.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you are manually setting 'LoggedIn = 1' that might be your issue, it auto updates itself once you log in. it may be blocking your login because it thinks you are already logged in. With the Monitor closed, set 'LoggedIn = 0' then try again

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did what you said. but that didn't work either :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Post Restored:
Code:
ManageLv <= 11: (Monitor Observer Only)
{
   Function->Enabled  = false;
   Help->Enabled      = false;
}
ManageLv = 12: (Partial Control Only)
{
}   
ManageLv = 13: (Full Control)
{
   Config->Enabled    = true;
}

Are we going to use this code somewhere or is it just for informational purposes?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now I don't have login problem but server and zone list is not visible. In the "one for all" distribution, the RAServercontroller.xml file contained server and zone list information. This file does not exist on your Secure Raserver Controller share. Does anyone know where the Secure Ra Server controller reads the server and zone list?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day hope all is well, I recently attempted to install RoM by following 1 of 7 video to the T. for the most part everything doing what is needed. In the Development video at time 1644 when the individual open RAServerMonitor Oneforall info when i open nothing pops up in the video. what would be the best course of action i can do to move forward. - - then only thing i see in the Config.log for the RAservercontroll is this error - - (2)20:39:53 Controller Init Ok.(5)20:39:53 Service Controller::Init()(5)20:39:53 Service StartServiceCtrlDispatcher failed, error code = 1063 - Also this is not the Secure version - Hopefully that may help.

Thanks

Last edited:
Back