Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] One For All x64 6.5.2 Full Release

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Said multiple times already that it's going to get dmcad and more then 1 person needs to keep mirroring it. I'll reupload it again tomorrow but someone else needs to mirror as well as Arcadia clearly are interested in keeping every link offline. :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This is some more work, but maybe we could add a download, and links would be only given out if someone has like 30 posts in this forum etc. per PN

Not ideal, but i guess the downloads would stay longer. For the Mega Upload, i mean....one hour after post here deleted because of dmcad ? Is there no one to proof if its really that, or automated system?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If my server wasnt in storage right now i would host a download there... cant fake dmca someone's personal server

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is some more work, but maybe we could add a download, and links would be only given out if someone has like 30 posts in this forum etc. per PN

Not ideal, but i guess the downloads would stay longer. For the Mega Upload, i mean....one hour after post here deleted because of dmcad ? Is there no one to proof if its really that, or automated system?

you need to change config of forum to add rules like that . but its good idea . Or just move that to discord and add there privileges . Or add to some better server far far away ^^ . They have person here who raporting for them ..

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
So i could not get someone to re upload this for me please??

or send me a link to a dl of it ...... :):

Thanks

Jane

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I've reupload the videos 1 to 4 of the tutorials to 2 mirrors. The password always is the same as the one used by Mageoski in their reupload. The links are encrypted by click'n'load so when you open them from the browser you will need JDownloader open to receive them.

--- Updated 15 nov ---

Videotutorials 01 to 07. Quality yt-like

Videotutorials 01 to 07. One link. Best Size/Quality aka VP9/Opus

Videotutorials 01 to 07. Original video

Password is always RoMrUlEz

Later reupload more stuff :wink:

--- Updated 15 nov ---

P.S. The links like everything I upload are clean and secure from start to finish

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Videos 1-7

Thank you very much Mupu!

Unfortunately the upload is already deleted. Anyone can reup Tutorial 7 ? ^^

I'll shortly post a new link for the 15Gb, anyone knows good hoster ? Mega is slow as hell...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Thank you very much Mupu!

Unfortunately the upload is already deleted. Anyone can reup Tutorial 7 ? ^^

I'll shortly post a new link for the 15Gb, anyone knows good hoster ? Mega is slow as hell...

video nr 7

I waiting for dll's from you ..what Beerpyrs
share before

got it thanks
Ill make torrents of them all when i get them and add that to here....
20 minutes to all upload of 15 gb from Mupu share.​

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Seriously, they also deleted my Videos on workload, i gave the link just to 4-5 people, i passworded the .rar and also set a password on the upload-site.

Why gets it deleted ? Can everyone send an email from bla@runewaker to them and say "Hey, there are videos on your site showing how to setup our mostly dead game which crits every 3 minutes (lol, and the dumbasses still playing it)and i'm from almighty runewaker" or what ?

And furthermore are videos forbidden with those content ? The viewer does nothing illegal, and they are basically just setup videos....

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
as for the uploading and dmca issues.

Bittorrent is still a thing and thepiratebay still exists. Maybe that helps. Unfortunately I do not have downloaded a copy yet or I would put up a mirror myself.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Seriously, they also deleted my Videos on workload, i gave the link just to 4-5 people, i passworded the .rar and also set a password on the upload-site.

Why gets it deleted ? Can everyone send an email from bla@runewaker to them and say "Hey, there are videos on your site showing how to setup our mostly dead game which crits every 3 minutes (lol, and the dumbasses still playing it)and i'm from almighty runewaker" or what ?

And furthermore are videos forbidden with those content ? The viewer does nothing illegal, and they are basically just setup videos....

(15 members and 2 guests)
We have rat somehere her

My link with video i think busted already . i cant open . Someone can improve ?
I think its time change forum to some another +(-_-)+

update :
(14 members and 6 guests)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

My link with video i think busted already . i cant open . Someone can improve ?
I think its time change forum to some another +(-_-)+

Your Video is still working.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
ok lets see how long it will take down my SeedBox ... :) best of luck
One For All x64 6.5.2 Full Release Torrent ..

Video 1-7 Torrent coming soon

unpdated sorry all
when i get all the video ill upload another torrent file ...

1st time adding a torrent to my seedbox so let me know if it works...
If you dont know how to use torrent just go here

download there software and click on the file from here...

Thanks to all who have helped like Mageoski ........

But BIG thank you from all of us here to Mupu for the release.....

Last edited:
Back