Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] One For All x64 6.5.2 Full Release

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
ok lets see how long it will take down my SeedBox ... :) best of luck
One For All x64 6.5.2 Full Release Torrent ..

fixed
when i get all the video ill upload another torrent file ...

1st time adding a torrent to my seedbox so let me know if it works...

Thanks to all who have helped like Mageoski ........

But BIG thank you from all of us here to Mupu for the release.....

From 1 till 7

ok lets see how long it will take down my SeedBox ... :) best of luck
One For All x64 6.5.2 Full Release Torrent ..

Empty link ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the mega.co.nz link still works to grab the .torrent file.

Just no one with actual data is currently on it. ( no seed atm )

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you add some public trackers and update the torrent maybe? Until a few minutes ago I did saw a seedbox but it showed up as 0% data - now even all the peers are gone.

Edit#2: nevermind, im stupid. Actually looking on the second monitor to find the popup window with the confirmation to add the torrent for download helps ....

VideoTut.rar

Last edited:
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the speeds guys my private trackers will not let me use them for this ... I see there is a few seeders now hopefully the speeds will get faster.... Iam redoing the videos to mkv for quality and size then will have a second tracker up....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
opentrackr should suffice , but it seems no one can actually connect to the one box that is listed with 100%

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

already had 4 hit and runs, if they would have stayed wiould have made speed faster

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
do you have the game 6.5 and tools if you have it please upload it

do you have the tools and game 6.5 if you do could you please re upload it

can some one re upload oneforall file

I will reupload video you can upload files. and dl's ? :8:
sadly idont have thim

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

already had 4 hit and runs, if they would have stayed wiould have made speed faster

thanks for the update. I will recheck my settings - but we've been trying with a couple of people with the updated torrent (the 9.5mb torrent?) and it simply cant connect despite showing a single 100% seeder.

https://mega.nz/file/l00Q3Srb#SBJLgYHBiTnP2c3NUebrxEGwhhTEw6vBYwsPdNLf_is

Videos re-encoded to x265-10bit (from x264), total new size ~123mb , 7zip format.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
.... What? :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

HELLO Lifefire iwant the files that was posted in this post [h=2][/h][h=2]OneForAll x64 6.5.2[/h]

ok lets see how long it will take down my SeedBox ... :) best of luck One For All x64 6.5.2 Full Release Torrent .. Video 1-7 Torrent coming soon unpdated sorry all when i get all the video ill upload another torrent file ... 1st time adding a torrent to my seedbox so let me know if it works...If you dont know how to use torrent just go here download there software and click on the file from here... Thanks to all who have helped like Mageoski ........ But BIG thank you from all of us here to Mupu for the release.....
can you re upload it any where else because as Torrent it take like 14 week to downloads for me

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@q8cool

Sorry dude (nothing personal), in this stuff you need a little patience. It's business that download links with content like this will be deleted. You won't get it faster if you spam in this thread or conctact me with PN and ask for a download link.

@cinus
I'm not sure what you mean in your PN, but beerpyrs wasn't sharing any dll's (dynamic link libraries). It was the Mupu release of the start post.

And btw you PN box is full, can't sent it via PN. ;P

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
First of all thanks for this awesome release.
Sadly, the torrent doesn't seem to be working for me, could someone send me a dl link for the 6.5.2 files?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am also on the torrent but its not working there is no download incoming what am I doing wrong

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
This 1 message every 30 min is making me made............................... If donating for more i would .... iam sending others by message and a few will start a torrent like me from what i was told OR a con to get the files.. we will see ....

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If someone needs the videos 1-7 send me an PN for download link.

Back