Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] One For All x64 6.5.2 Full Release

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I've not tested that, but i guess one more download link isn't that bad anyway. :D

I think its good if Mupu will move our active links and update in his first post . later no one will search and asking with stupid questions :junglejane:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks mupu and Janebug dose any one has the dl link

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If someone needs the server
send me an PN for download link.

You have exceeded your private messages quota, you can't receive any PMs, I would be grateful if you could provide me that link via PM

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Videotutorials 01 to 07. Quality yt-like upload completed

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The torrent should currently have a seeder.

Uploading another MEGA upload, hopefully it holds a while. If not, we'll have to play more whack-a-mole.

Tried 7zip compression on LZMA2/Ultra but only 400mb saved, given the total size not really worth it, so I'll keep it to the original .rar .

Edit: seems MEGA filters based on file hash, so a few bytes will have to change. annoying.

Full Download:

the rar was gone as soon as the upload finished, recompressed as 7zip and uploaded again

Last edited:
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
The torrent should currently have a seeder.

Why with all the hit and runs many others would have it but once someone gets it they disappear .....but ill keep the seed going no matter what ... if anyone wants a link just pm me ill send it here ....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Why with all the hit and runs many others would have it but once someone gets it they disappear .....but ill keep the seed going no matter what ... if anyone wants a link just pm me ill send it here ....

I maybe wasnt entirely clear. I'm currently seeding. But I only see one peer on it that is at about 1-1.5mb/s traffic and almost done. Edit: aaand another hit and run :p naughty random person with French IP :p

Just PM me the current torrent again just in case , ill add to seeding. But last night I couldnt connect to either of the seedboxes on one of the torrent (the 9.5mb torrent downloadfile , for whatever reason that one blew up to be this big)

I'm seeding on the torrent of this link here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f885/release-x64-6-5-2-a-1191915-post9050152/#post9050152 ... if that's the wrong one tell me where to point at. :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
feel free to suggest tutorials, if they are good i might do them
maybe you do tutorial for traveler merchant and how to make registration page for the game thanks for your effort great release

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I did not have a single client on the torrent throughout the night and the entire day, so I stopped for now.
The file on my MEGA link (post #67 ) is still up so please download that one instead if you do not like torrents :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ineedromFirst of all, thank you, brotherYou should add a password. It's easy to delete without a passwordPlease remember,Password the package

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey Mupu

Your release is great, its fun to use/play with it. I wonder if you plan to release your future Vids. I for myself would be especially be interrested in the part with "do a clean client and server." :D

Thx again mate for the release of the year!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey @Mupu

Your release is great, its fun to use/play with it. I wonder if you plan to release your future Vids. I for myself would be especially be interrested in the part with "do a clean client and server." :D

Thx again mate for the release of the year!

Only for the year?

Reguarding your question, probably not soon. This release already took me 5 days to make it perfect and so far i only found one small mistake. Kinda busy rn, but when i release it ill post here so make sure to stay up to date ^^

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@Mupu

I played on Official Servers since 2007 (beta). The crits pissed me off since i played actively till ~ 2016/2017. There is only one thing i do on official servers in 2016-2019 although i'm not playing anymore: snowflake event by rescuing oheims ^^

So, yea..for me personally this is the release of a decade ^^ (RoM is the only pserver i'm running and playing with). :D

Btw, is someone able to put the "give" Editor ( i guess the responsible lua for this is "itemcreator.lua" from the GMA Share from beerpyrs) to this GM-Addon for the 64-Bit version? With this you were able to make items very easy in the GM-Addon. Like Stat id , Stat1- Stat6, and then push "give player".
Give_Comand_GMaddon - [RELEASE] One For All x64 6.5.2 Full Release - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Btw, is someone able to put the "give" Editor ( i guess the responsible lua for this is "itemcreator.lua" from the GMA Share from beerpyrs) to this GM-Addon for the 64-Bit version? With this you were able to make items very easy in the GM-Addon. Like Stat id , Stat1- Stat6, and then push "give player".
View attachment 168532

Not without decompiling it. However the addon is only using a serverside lua function anyway.

/gm ? runplot Lua_Hao_Doraemon

This also lets you clone the gear to another piece.

Alternatively you can use /gm ? give itemID count statID1/2/3/4/5/6 and you'll get a statted item. If the item comes with a stat however statID1 will be replaced.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey! Thanks alot mate. You're doing great job. But i have a problem. as you can see in the attachment, i cant open db. files correctly. zoneobject,armorobject etc. Can you help me? Mupu

Back