Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] One For All x64 6.5.2 Full Release

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're meant to use the objectdataedit & sql editor for the .db files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@ineedromFirst of all, thank you, brotherYou should add a password. It's easy to delete without a passwordPlease remember,Password the package

passwording the archive itself you mean? Could do that, sure.

Does it make a difference though? The same file with the same password will yield the same MD5/SHA1 hash if they were blocking content by that if they get a DMCA, real or fake - unless I re-do the archive with different compression settings so that each time the file is slightly different.

Or am I missing something?

upload on a fast host takes just 30mins anyway so I really dont care THAT much if one gets taken down.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Btw, the Unkonwn Zone 253 belongs to the epic quest line in Dalanis. :D

Reaction score
The torrent should currently have a seeder.

Uploading another MEGA upload, hopefully it holds a while. If not, we'll have to play more whack-a-mole.

Tried 7zip compression on LZMA2/Ultra but only 400mb saved, given the total size not really worth it, so I'll keep it to the original .rar .

Edit: seems MEGA filters based on file hash, so a few bytes will have to change. annoying.

Full Download:

the rar was gone as soon as the upload finished, recompressed as 7zip and uploaded again

Hello, Having decryption error when trying to download.

Anyone else having the issue that I'm having?

Thank you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
was something wrong with the link?
here it is again in code tags
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/B91C1aTJ#z0j8EnVlQVSxtvFeiGASPggJWEM1TY02f_1jqolSkh0

or file and key separately
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/B91C1aTJ <- FILE
z0j8EnVlQVSxtvFeiGASPggJWEM1TY02f_1jqolSkh0 <- KEY

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello ! Who gets to connect to an external IP? Global settings from server version 6.0.7 do not work here, they only work with 127.0.0.1

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello ! Who gets to connect to an external IP? Global settings from server version 6.0.7 do not work here, they only work with 127.0.0.1

This is working exactly the same way as the 6.0.7 release, nothing to change.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, of course, I set the same settings as in version 6.0.7, but I get the same notification about the firewall check. The router settings have not changed. The antivirus is the same. Very strange :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I tested in a virtual machine everything works great, thank you. Best tutorial ever!

Reaction score
ok lets see how long it will take down my SeedBox ... :) best of luck
One For All x64 6.5.2 Full Release Torrent ..

I'm not able to download from this torrent because there are no seeds, Help me please who downloaded this torrent..

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thank you again to mupu for this release (and of course all the other people with Addons, improvements etc.). But mupu released the X64 stuff in an memorable release!

gameforge Server my server
Malatina_Ugly - [RELEASE] One For All x64 6.5.2 Full Release - RaGEZONE Forums Malatina_nice - [RELEASE] One For All x64 6.5.2 Full Release - RaGEZONE Forums

This makes such a big difference to play with full details....its great!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
всем привет ) скиньте кто то ссылку на всё сразу в одном архиве )

goto, как на странице 4, есть мега-ссылка со всеми серверами и файлами ... действительно работает ... Но я думаю, что они хотят только английский здесь ,,,

But i think they want english here only ,,,

Jane

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So i just saw some Patch Notes from well known P-Server

- Removed all known game crash types.

Its really interesting since when suddenly all P-servers upgraded to 64-Bit...... :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Arcadia already had 64bit code before this release. Every other private server, domos ,the turkish server etc is using this release. Magic of gods has also developed their own i believe.

Back