Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] One For All x64 6.5.2 Full Release

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The new client is already far more responsive in use than the old one, so throwing my roughly 3 weeks of game progress down the gutter was well worth it. It loads a lot faster, frames are more stable even in Logar and I could go haywire in Varanas with high GM speed without the client giving a damn about it.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yes, i have done all the epic quest line on the new client in thunderhoof hills. Its AWESOME!! ^^

On Gameforge client back in the days when it comes to dalanis, it was such a mess, lol....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok thanks, so I can not patch my client to say 7.0 and copy just FDB and WDB Files from Client to Resource folder?
Sorry guys, what new client do you mean?
I think i missed something in this release. It seems not like the 6.0.7 release I assume.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ýou can copy fdb/wdb to the client of this release, but not with gameforge patched clients. You need the correct source for it.

The biggest change with THIS release here is, you will get a 64-Bit Version of it. Means, this client will NOT crit anymore. But with this change also the structure of the most files in data.fdb changes and as i said, they're not compatible with Gameforge ones, which you could use with the older 6.07 or 6.4.2 release.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yes, i have done all the epic quest line on the new client in thunderhoof hills. Its AWESOME!! ^^

On Gameforge client back in the days when it comes to dalanis, it was such a mess, lol....

Don't even remind me. I kept 3 clients running at all times with 2 of them in the background because I could only walk in Dalanis with my face glued to the ground.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So the Files in the Resource folder ARE already the x64 Client?
And can I change language like other release or will it remain english?
Do I need the two SourceCode folders, too?

Sorry for so many questions, just need to get used to the new folder structure etc.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So the Files in the Resource folder ARE already the x64 Client?
And can I change language like other release or will it remain english?
Do I need the two SourceCode folders, too?

Sorry for so many questions, just need to get used to the new folder structure etc.

Understandable. The source is not needed for playing, you already have a working and ready to run server there. Changing language is a bit tricky because this client somehow doesn't fetch its language from the runedev.ini as the old one. You need to open the update.inf in 7zip and open the localization.ini where you find your list of languages and locales. On the eneu one, you can see the language set to eneu:english. Change that to your preferred language and the client will start with that. It basically loads the eneu locale but with a different language.

Unless you want both on C however, you should extract the client files somewhere else and only leave copies of fdb, wdb and luascript in Resource.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks speed for this tip, but unfortunately didnt work.
Changed everything in eneu / country language datalanguage and langselect and still english. :(

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Do the same with the country.ini too. Checked my files and noticed that I changed both the defaultselect in country.ini and the language of the eneu locale in localization.ini. And on my end, it did work.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tried that but not sure if it was the right change.
Can you please post your settings, what exactly you changed in these two files? :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
country.ini, changed to this from defaultselect=eneu.
[Germany]
defaultselect=de

localization.ini, simply removed the eneu:English from langselect there. If you look at the client's window name, you can see that it somehow doesn't change to a different locale if you change it in RuneDev.ini. For all others except eneu, the client has the name Runes of Magic instead of RoM One For All.
[eneu]
country=eneu
language=eneu
datalanguage=eneu
langselect=de:Deutsch
windowname=RoM One For All
IsAutoHashPassword=1
specialEventFilter=

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to set up out net?

My server is in the VM, and the IP of VM is 192.168.200.100. My physical host is connected to the external network through a router. The IP of the physical host is 192.168.1.39. I map 21002, 16401, 16402 ports to 192.168.1.39 through mapping. The DMZ is set up on the physical host. But the client has no way to connect to the Internet IP. Who can help me?

My English is not good, so please forgive me!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm no networking professional but 192.something is your PC's local IP, not the IPv4 received by your ISP when going online. But I'd be interested in this info too so I could play with a friend of mine and do some old school duo runs for nostalgia sake.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If you have done the setup right in your internal Network, and you dont have a static IP from your provider i would suggest to use hamachi.

Otherwise you have to change the ISP on a daily base in your Global.ini and the runedev.ini from any external user.

I'm running with hamachi and this works just fine. I can start the server and my mum (or any user who has hamachi installed and has been invited to the group) could directly connect to it without any problems.

You just use the hamachi ip in your global.ini/runedev.ini

I'm running a Windows 2016 Server with VM, and the only thing to care of is to add the ports to the router of the dedicided IP. In my case i have added the name of my VM Machine and added the ports to it to my fritzbox

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
country.ini, changed to this from defaultselect=eneu.

localization.ini, simply removed the eneu:English from langselect there. If you look at the client's window name, you can see that it somehow doesn't change to a different locale if you change it in RuneDev.ini. For all others except eneu, the client has the name Runes of Magic instead of RoM One For All.

It did not work. But thank you for your help appriciate it.
There must be something else, I need to change obiously. I use WinRar but shouldnt make a difference?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
For this i would use 7zip although winrar also should work.

If i remember right, the only thing you need to change is in global.ini
For example my global.ini settings for language:

LanguageType = "de"
Datalanguage = "eneu"
Stringlanguage = "eneu"

this is my country.ini from update.inf

[BOOT]list=eneu:Europe
[United States]defaultselect=enus
[Canada]defaultselect=enus
[United Kingdom]defaultselect=eneu
[Australia]defaultselect=eneu
[Germany]defaultselect=eneu
[Switzerland]defaultselect=eneu
[Austria]defaultselect=eneu
[Turkey]defaultselect=eneu

and localization from update.inf

[de]
country=de
language=de
datalanguage=de
langselect=de:Deutsch,eneu:English
windowname=Runes of Magic
IsAutoHashPassword=1
specialEventFilter=halloween

Runedev.ini
[Locale]
Language=de

All German here

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I use WinRar but shouldnt make a difference?

Obviously you didn't follow the instructions correctly. It makes a difference and if you don't stick to a guide, you can't expect proper assistance for your problem. This is what almost every other user on this forum section asking for help does. Perform steps not mentioned in a guide or deriving from the guide, therefore causing problems that would otherwise not happen.

I did try Winrar myself when changing the festival on my old 6.4.2 server but found out that the file actually wasn't recognized by the client as changed. Doing the exact same with 7zip made the client see the changes in update.inf however. No idea why that is.

Edit:
Changing the global.ini accordingly must be new then. On my old server, those three language lines are all set to eneu, yet I could still change the client's language to german. Which means the language change must be purely clientside.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry guys it was my mistake. Speed you were absolutely right. I used 7zip and it worked.
A quick note, I only changed the localization.ini part. No need to change country or global.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I see. Changing localization.ini was the last I did, after attempting the same on the country.ini. It's a minor inconvenience but you don't change your language everyday after all. On another note, does anyone know if the second password can be disabled or at least altered to have just one character instead of 8?

Back