Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] One For All x64 6.5.2 Full Release

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How to solve the problem of not having experience and items when attacking mobs?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This is something many don't notice at first when playing with the new client:

Because of the new GM tool, the attack flag is disabled by default and mobs will not attack the player. This option can of course be changed in the game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Enable attack flag xD
Thank you! Sir, can it only be enabled by GM commands? Is there any other way?

This is something many don't notice at first when playing with the new client:

Because of the new GM tool, the attack flag is disabled by default and mobs will not attack the player. This option can of course be changed in the game.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Just rightclick that big red GM icon in the game and you see the attack flag option. To change the default, click the icon normally to start the tool and select the config tab.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

You can always go into the Global.ini in Server folder and change this on the bottom

Code:
[CODE]DisableGMPassword   = 1
# Don't forget to update your GM-Addon! (Core.lua)
GMPassword = "xxxxxxxxx"
[/CODE]

change it to 0 like below and add a password your self ..

Code:
DisableGMPassword   = 0
GMPassword = "xxxxxxxxxxx"

This way you will not be a GM any more when you log in until you type

/gm
? "password"

Jane

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can always go into the Global.ini in Server folder and change this on the bottom

Code:
[CODE]DisableGMPassword   = 1
GMPassword = "xxxxxxxxx"
[/CODE]

change it to 0 like below and add a password your self ..

Code:
DisableGMPassword   = 0
GMPassword = "xxxxxxxxxxx"

This way you will not be a GM any more when you log in until you type

/gm
? "password"

Jane

Thanks , sir! How to change the language to Japanese? Anyone who knows the method can help me, I will be grateful!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro all youtube videos are closed due to copyright :scared:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you bothered to read the thread you'd have found multiple download links for them ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you Mupu for such well explained Videos. Looking forward to seeing more. One tutorial i would love to see is setting up the player experience, like increasing XP and TP gain, number of drops, how much server RAM would be required to run a physical server efficiently (eg 32gb) + large pagefile, and how many zones to have open at once. Or best settings for a VM. Looking to set this up for just 6 players.

I have read some of the guides in this forum and i know some of this has already been covered, but would make a nice addition to Mupu's awesome video series :)

Last edited:
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
@Henrideacon

to run the whole server you need 256 GIG..

Not sure how many zones you could run in a VM server ... your losing a lot of resources just running the VM first then to run a server in it ?

Jane

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well, personally i think to open up just all of 6.5.2 release you need approx 128GB. You also have to consider that playing with charakters on the server also costs some resources.

When i open up all zones on my server (a VM Ware Win 2016 Server) Its pretty fast on 100% RAM and CPU when i reach 50%, If i login, i have 5 FPS or so. Not playable.

Also i have read it should help if you open 10 zones, wait a bit, and open up another 10 zones and so on. Not sure if this really helps.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips. It looks like a dedicated workstation is the way to go. I have 24gb physical memory so will be relying on a large page file on my SSD, and selecting a half dozen zones at a time based on player progression. The level cap was 60 back when i was playing, so i have a lot to catch up on in the game :) I will leave the XP and TP gain fairly slow and steady, to keep the original feel of the game.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay Password is always RoMrUlEz
is there a guide on what to do once the links decrypted? it gives me an ip address that doesnt work, apologies i am new here, very excited to see this game getting a private server, any helps very much appreciated

Back