Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] One For All x64 6.5.2 Full Release

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I used a link from earlier in the thread. There was a download limit of 5gig per 4 hours so downloaded it in stages through the Desktop app. The total dl was 14.5gb. The 1st video is important to getting the game running, and the videos are a separate download.

Here is the link for the release :

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is bringing back great memories. The install went well once i downloaded the additional directx, c++ and dot net. i had to move vcruntime140_1.dll into system32 for it to work. i like the way it notifies you if a zone is not open rather than just crashing. Going to set the XP and TP to around 4x. Running on a Dell 7040 micro computer, 24gig ram, 500gb Samsung SSD, Windows server 2019.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there a guide on what to do once the links decrypted? it gives me an ip address that doesnt work, apologies i am new here, very excited to see this game getting a private server, any helps very much appreciated

Read my signature

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you Janebug and others for the Item Shop and Wheel of Fortune. They work perfect with this release.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
unfortunately this is way too complicated for me, i had an error not covered and realised that i probably shouldn't even try, do you think a fully working repack will be made? like the ones for WoW as i think that will be my only option, i dont want to be a pain and ask for help every 5 minutes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i had some errors too and i am happy to help. You are not being a pain if your questions help the next person doing the setup.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
In Terms someone is missing them, here are again the Videos from Mupu. If someone was able to downlad the 15Gig thing the videos do not leave any question open, expecially installing it.

Mythic Archon
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
In Terms someone is missing them, here are again the Videos from Mupu. If someone was able to downlad the 15Gig thing the videos do not leave any question open, expecially installing it.

some of this vide tutorial are totaly mess.

When i install Visual Studio step by step like on video tutorial all source code give me all the time error's then i decide make my own way and all 100% works without any errors.

Another things when you guys install MSSM 18.8 you probably get a issu that this things won't start, and another one messy tutorial.

I install full MSSQL 2019 but you can install MSSQL 2019 Developer version is free to use. then install MSSM 18.6 best solution for this problem.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I never had ANY problem with Mupus tutorials. NEVER! It was all working like he showed it in the Videos.

Also you are the first person who is writing of problems with the tutorials.

Mythic Archon
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Do you working with source code from this. Do you working with VS
That was first, and the second you no need be a rude. You no need use caps with !

Another one things when you use objecteditor you and you create new index in itemobject you get 9 upfront of any new index. (But don't worry I carry out with this kind of issue.) And now all new index are created properly with out 9 upfront of any new index.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I indeed have installed VS (exactly like it was said in the tutorials by mupu) and i also was playing with it, like building an executable etc. but nothing serious since i do not have knowledge of this stuff.

And also if you have watched mupus video from objecteditor...he said that the tool isn't finished and needs more work. So dont expect a tool that is working 100%.

Last thing: not every word that is written with caps is beeing meant rude. I just wanted to mention that you are the first person who was experiencing specific problems.

And you know what? Saying, the video tutorials from mupu are a mess is rude! Because they aren't. Everything in his videos is working if you follow them.

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Ok Magowski looks like you setup all with instruction. good for you. I a differend guy from you. i like learn new things not only watch tutorials, tutorials are for lazy ppl like you (sorry Mageoski)

And here is small video from, Object Editor from this relase.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea the object editor had a small issue with it. As you know. It's a simple fix since source is released. Also doesn't really break the game since it supports 7 digit IDs anyway. Not sure why you're trashing the entire release as being broken over one tool, not even the main thing having an issue.

Not everyone learns the same way, liking a video tutorial does not make someone lazy, just means they enjoy a different way of learning. You can learn how you want, and others can learn how they want too, no need to be rude or insult people just because you do it differently.

Mythic Archon
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Like you see I received all index properly. Without making any changes inside this object editor source code. All is inside stored procedure in mssql.

By the way I'm not a rude and not insult any one. But if you will make any tutorial make this tutorial clean and clear to read, watch, whatever.
I make some fix on my own way because it's hard to get any good advice here on this forum. I ask in different thread about Cenedril, and only fth write where to look thx for that to him, when I start upgrading server files and client to 7.4 I see there's is a lots of missing table in database.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I mean, it's 1 solution for a problem that exists in the source code xD Far from the ideal fix though ^^.

But yea, you do you :dancemental:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@shadow66

But yea, you do you

Hes right you do you like most of them here, Dont share anything or even try to help others.. that's the motto it was when i joined and i shared many things to help ...

So yeah dont help anyone or share here @shadow66.. just like them all

Jane

and iam sure Beerpyrs is being sarcastic, just like i am.....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx for sharing and good tutorials . i got the server with al the service running. one problem i got when starting the client.

Douwnload version.txt fail!

Dit i miss something. Do someone know what the problem is??

problem solved ... thx again for the great releas and tuts.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have less experience than most, so i just followed tutorial 1, and i now have a perfect multiplayer game running with 4 players. So for someone who could not otherwise have a chance of running a RoM server, these videos and forum members have been amazing.

Back