Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] One For All x64 6.5.2 Full Release

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
About Me:
I'm Mupu. I know Runes of Magic from my childhood like many of us. Unlike most people, the development side always fascinated me more than actually playing games. Because of Mollo I got into the development side of Runes of Magic specifically. This was about 6 years ago. Since then RoM has been my life more or less. Day by day I browsed through files and bit by bit got to know it better. In those 6 years, I had participated in 3(4) Runes of Magic project servers as the main developer. Those would be Ateria Entertainment which failed because we didn't have enough knowledge back then. Emerson Gaming, which failed for the same reasons. MMOKing which ultimately has been known as G4L Classic under Gamers4Life. And then also G4L Alpha of course. I have been the main developer on G4L until about ~15 days ago.

Motivation:
Initially, I had planned this release after my last ever server and from then support the community and supply it with my knowledge. But since the files have been released publicly already 5 days ago, I decided to release it now instead. Also in contrast to the original release which wasn't useful for more than about 5 people, this one will include an all-in-one package, guides, and everything needed to run and develop a server.

Overview:
Content:
  • All tools needed to edit & run the server
  • Source code for all tools except RWPackageConverter and IspaniaPatchMaker and the Russian tools
  • x64 Source code for the majority of tools
  • Precompiled versions of every binary included
  • Fully Preconfigured Development Setup
  • Fully Preconfigured Battlegrounds Server
  • Best Practices regarding folder structures and workflows
  • Cleaned up .nut for custom launcher + example (vcfile.res\eneu\launcherLayer.nut)
  • Removed all backdoors I know of including G4Ls
  • ProcessKey in Playercenter.ini is no longer needed

Tools:
  • Server Management tools (Monitor, Controller)
  • MapServer & Creator to make maps
  • FDB repacker and Extraction tools
  • FDB editing tool (objectedit: still needs a lot of love)
  • Patch Creation Tools

Guides:
Videos:
A written guide: here

Future Guides:
  • Creator overview
  • ObjectEdit overview
  • VS2019 How to trademark
  • Go to production, Make a clean client and server

DOWNLOAD LINK:

Known Issues:
  • If you can not compile the projects it's likely due to encoding settings in Windows. If you encounter weird compilation errors like C2001 or C2146 you can try the following: Open Control Pannel -> Clock and Region -> Region -> Administrative Tab -> Change system locale -> Set local to English (United Kingdom) and uncheck the Beta: Use Unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support checkbox -> Restart PC and try to rebuild

CREDITS:
Compilable source code for the Creator by Lifefire
GMAddon created by Grimthar edited by Cenre & Optimist
Updated DisableTag.ini by Lifefire
Files gathered off the Ragezone Comunity by Mollo over the years
G4Ls share on bought parts of changes and files
UNKNOWN Russian for the FDBEditor/Repacker
Files provided by the Ragezone Comunity
Updated written guide by xSpeedx

############### UPDATE 30-10-20 ###############
Added Youtube hyperlinks to the guides.

############### UPDATE 03-07-21 ###############
Added Known Issues section
Added link to written guide

Last edited:

fht

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Great release! Arcadia is not gonna like that, beware of takedowns.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fully expecting them to issue copyright strikes within <24hrs.
Thankfully re uploading is not that much of a hassle.

Also if enough people mirror it then it's also not a problem, they can't strike down everyone.

PS: Post won't be deleted within 2 hours like last x64 release :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Simply Amazing!

This week is like christmas for people who love the game. Just wow....Since i was one of the few who downloaded the G4L first release on sunday i already was amazed by running my 64-Bit Crash_Free Client at home. I got it running with some help from a user here (not sure if i am allowed for naming him ^^).

Really freaking awesome, and this release is just a new dimension for private server use, at least for me.

Thanks for this release! Also thanks to all of you nice peeps here who are willing to help for Lua/Sql-Noobs like i'am. :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
feel free to suggest tutorials, if they are good i might do them

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
As i see the data.fdb is only 129Mb i assume we can't just change other .DBs from official patches (like addpower or string.db) to get newer items/stats in this release to use in /data directory. addpower.db kinda worked, but strings.db seems to destroy the structure.

Not sure if its worth a tutorial to put new items/stats in database.

I havent had a closer look to the .DBs yet. Just was testing some Dalanis stress test ^^.

Great, this is something i like to play with again. i REALLY like that GM-Addon is working in this 64-Bit release.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Stringdb can be swapped out as its structure wasnt changed. Everything else requires the new .db files.

You can use the ObjEdit to generate new .db files but its a lot of work to do.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey Mupu,
thanks for your release and all the guides...but all links an videos are dead...So I think I am too late :(:

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Stringdb can be swapped out as its structure wasnt changed. Everything else requires the new .db files.

You can use the ObjEdit to generate new .db files but its a lot of work to do.

Ah ok, thanks for the info. I would have suggested to do a tutorial for exact this then ^^

But i`m afraid maybe this is already ended, because all of the Youtube Videos gone (Striked by Runewaker, lol). :(:

But until here, thanks for all this stuff!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
All fake dmcad as expected(not deleted).

If people who downloaded it mirror it then it makes it easier to distribute.

Already reuploading it again. Probably striked again though fast.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Mupu
Hello, brotherI used to be a big fan of the gameI'm lateThank you very much for your announcement.But the link is no longer working, including the videoI ask you to send me a private messagethank you very much indeedGood luck

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This are the first 6 Videos.

(Abandoned= dont work anymore)

Password for the rar is RoMrUlEz

You have to PN me for the other password, maybe it lasts longer.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Mageoski
This are the first 6 Videos. RoMrUlEz Error

What's the password
pleaseIn addition, please send a new link to one for all x64 6.5.2 full releaseThank you very much

@Mantios
hello
The link has failedRequest to send a new connectionThank you, brother

Back