[RELEASE] One For All x64 6.5.2 Full Release

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    251Posts

Re: [RELEASE] One For All x64 6.5.2 Full Release

[RELEASE] One For All x64 6.5.2 Full Release
    For this i would use 7zip although winrar also should work.

If i remember right, the only thing you need to change is in global.ini
    For example my global.ini settings for language:

LanguageType = "de"
    Datalanguage = "eneu"
    Stringlanguage = "eneu"

this is my country.ini from update.inf

[BOOT]list=eneu:Europe
    [United States]defaultselect=enus
    [Canada]defaultselect=enus
    [United Kingdom]defaultselect=eneu
    [Australia]defaultselect=eneu
    [Germany]defaultselect=eneu
    [Switzerland]defaultselect=eneu
    [Austria]defaultselect=eneu
    [Turkey]defaultselect=eneu

and localization from update.inf

[de]
    country=de
    language=de
    datalanguage=de
    langselect=de:Deutsch,eneu:English
    windowname=Runes of Magic
    IsAutoHashPassword=1
    specialEventFilter=halloween

Runedev.ini
    [Locale]
    Language=de

All German here
    Last edited by Mageoski; 14-12-20 at 08:57 PM.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2016 Join Date
    284Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kalle101 View Post
    I use WinRar but shouldnt make a difference?
    Obviously you didn't follow the instructions correctly. It makes a difference and if you don't stick to a guide, you can't expect proper assistance for your problem. This is what almost every other user on this forum section asking for help does. Perform steps not mentioned in a guide or deriving from the guide, therefore causing problems that would otherwise not happen.

I did try Winrar myself when changing the festival on my old 6.4.2 server but found out that the file actually wasn't recognized by the client as changed. Doing the exact same with 7zip made the client see the changes in update.inf however. No idea why that is.

Edit:
    Changing the global.ini accordingly must be new then. On my old server, those three language lines are all set to eneu, yet I could still change the client's language to german. Which means the language change must be purely clientside.
    Last edited by xSpeedx; 15-12-20 at 06:34 AM.

MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    133Posts

Sorry guys it was my mistake. @Speed you were absolutely right. I used 7zip and it worked.
    A quick note, I only changed the localization.ini part. No need to change country or global.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2016 Join Date
    284Posts

I see. Changing localization.ini was the last I did, after attempting the same on the country.ini. It's a minor inconvenience but you don't change your language everyday after all. On another note, does anyone know if the second password can be disabled or at least altered to have just one character instead of 8?

MemberRank
    Apr 2015 Join Date
    119Posts

who can upload the file to google netdisk.???

True MemberRank
    Jul 2016 Join Date
    284Posts

The issue with this release is Arcadia. They are extremely diligent on taking down x64 releases to avoid any and all competition for their own release which they make a lot of money with. There are some others besides me who have the release, including the OP. You can try asking those if either of them has a link ready. Packing and encrypting it with a password multiple times won't work either.

MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    133Posts

So, is it just me or does anybody else have problems with GM commands?
    It's not working in general. Not only the GM Addon, also manually typed Commands are not working. ManageLvl already set to 13.
    I'm sure I missed something, again?

True MemberRank
    Jul 2016 Join Date
    284Posts

If the pre-installed GM addon is not working, then you must have missed something. Better shoot Mupu a PM about it or ask Beerpyrs as those were actively working on the client. Setting the manage level to 13 is enough. Well, perhaps a server restart should be performed afterwards because I don't know whether the change takes effect while it's live.

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    floridaLocation
    160Posts

So, is it just me or does anybody else have problems with GM commands?
    It's not working in general. Not only the GM Addon, also manually typed Commands are not working. ManageLvl already set to 13.
    I'm sure I missed something, again?
    Did you change anything in Globel.ini like any of these?

GMCommand = 1

DisableGMPassword = 0
    # Don't forget to update your GM-Addon! (Core.lua)
    GMPassword = "ragezone"
    if so the you need to add the gm password again ... It will not go right to GM with out it

Jane

True MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    251Posts

Sorry, i can't get it how anyone can have problems with the setup. Did you watch the setup Video from Mupu? Its more clear than everything.

Configuring the server afterwards stands on another peace of paper, but the initial setup should work for everyone.

Again the setup Videos

https://workupload.com/archive/HAg7u5m5

True MemberRank
    Jul 2016 Join Date
    284Posts

I did have some hiccups myself thanks to my bullshit antivirus but the setup is over 90% identical to the previous 32bit setups. In fact, it's even simplified in some regard because there's no need for encoding a processkey for one.

By default, the ##COMMON## part in the global.ini contains the following:
    GMCommand = 1

DisableGMPassword = 1
    # Don't forget to update your GM-Addon! (Core.lua)
    GMPassword = "yourGmPassHere"
    So unless the user has changed anything there, it's bound to work out of the box. I detest repeating myself but this too falls under the aspect of giving proper information regarding an issue that has occured. If you don't do such, don't expect to receive any help.

Another option could be that my setup and perhaps many others are not functioning correctly and that GM commands are not supposed to work after merely setting the manage level in the database. But from a logical perspective, that'd be absurd.

MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    133Posts

Solved it. it was the Global.ini as you all suggested.
    Also no need to change the ManageLvl at all, it worked with standard character of 0.

Again thanks to all of you!

True MemberRank
    Jul 2016 Join Date
    284Posts

Solved it. it was the Global.ini as you all suggested.
    Also no need to change the ManageLvl at all, it worked with standard character of 0.

Again thanks to all of you!
    Could have avoided a lot of guesswork if you mentioned changing that part in the global.ini from the get-go. Still surprising it works with manage level set to zero too, I thought the game would have a command access level check built in because there are commands reserved for admins (level 13) too.

PS: One thing you might wanna do is grab the GlobalDB I uploaded in this section because in the original, some mob spawns are wrong. I'm only as far as Ystra yet but there I corrected the fire-eyed ferret spawns in the sea of snow. Simply delete the current GlobalDB you have and restore the backup of the modified one.

Normally I would have added spawns for Anselve, Aisha, Locface and Joblid too but I don't know how to disable the random spawn chance they have built in.
    Last edited by xSpeedx; 20-12-20 at 01:49 PM.

MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    8Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xSpeedx View Post
    Could have avoided a lot of guesswork if you mentioned changing that part in the global.ini from the get-go. Still surprising it works with manage level set to zero too, I thought the game would have a command access level check built in because there are commands reserved for admins (level 13) too.

PS: One thing you might wanna do is grab the GlobalDB I uploaded in this section because in the original, some mob spawns are wrong. I'm only as far as Ystra yet but there I corrected the fire-eyed ferret spawns in the sea of snow. Simply delete the current GlobalDB you have and restore the backup of the modified one.

Normally I would have added spawns for Anselve, Aisha, Locface and Joblid too but I don't know how to disable the random spawn chance they have built in.
    Its not surprising it works without having gm 13. GMCommand = 1 is used for only dev servers. It makes it so everyone that logs on gets gm 13 assigned automatically. You should never use it on a live server. Also the part of ObjEdit where you can edit NPC pathing is only working when GMCommand=1 is enabled. The spawn chance you can modify in the FDBs

True MemberRank
    Jul 2016 Join Date
    284Posts

Too bad there's no English FDB extractor/repacker tool available, otherwise I would do some dicking around with the FDB contents.

Advertisement