Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] One For All x64 6.5.2 Full Release

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Interesting, RoM Live announced a patch with some major stability fixes. Where might they have gotten the idea for that ? :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
They announced not directly a 64-Bit Patch, and SaitoHajime wrote that it could crash. I'm a bit excited about what they have, although i'm not really playing anymore on official servers.

Testet the official client, its still 32-Bit but it indeed doesn't crash anymore with full details in dalanis.

After 14 years they seem to did it finally...lol

Ok after further testing, they don't did it ^^ It still crashes randomly, but later

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to a client for this server?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes, if you take the time to read through the posts in this thread you will find your answer

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did read backwards, but did not go far enough (page 13).

Someone already sent me link in PM. Thank you!

I see this is both client and server. Is new client 64 bit? (I know I've read that server is 64 bit)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yup, the client and server share the same engine... some of the tools on the otherhand are still 32bit in that version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
While working on regrouping zones and instances per chapter, I found that ZONE 80 and ZONE 211 are both called 'Fireboot Underground Fortres'.

Any idea why there are 2 zones with the same name and which one should be proper 'Fireboot Underground Fortres' zone? :)

Update....

Here is how this project looks so far...

server_list - [RELEASE] One For All x64 6.5.2 Full Release - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does someone still have the original version from Mupu uploaded?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you read this page, you'll find out that there is new working link in previous pages (page 13).

So far all quest lines for Elves Island, Howling Mountain and Silversprint worked without any issues. I am having issues initiating Dwarf quest line on the same toon. (I remember doing it some time ago, but I can't remember how I did it)

Also just to say - using cleanmem program on server actually does release some of memory and makes server more stable. (running it only on zone.exe files, if bigger than 100MB - cleaning option). I run it for multiple days and it seems to take about 20-25% less memory to run the same amount of zones.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
would anyone have the server folder with the .bak files? they are nowhere to be found ... :( Thanks in advance !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i try to open "Magic object" in ObjDataEdit.exe, the program always stops working.

does anyone know what the problem is?

Here a picture of it:

Mupu - [RELEASE] One For All x64 6.5.2 Full Release - RaGEZONE Forums

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
to track it down goto your sql and dump that table only "Magic object" break it apart and only add lets say the first 40 Magic object to the table try loading it then ... there is a issue with one of your Magic objects that is why its crashing ... you need to find out witch one it is and fix it ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello and Thank you :)

But i havent edited anything in Magic object. Then why is there an error??
And how do i found out which Magic object makes the issue?

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Exactly what i said .. in order for the magic object to show in the editor you need them to match the String ID placed in orgobjid field corresponding to ALL Tables GUID's like: item, armor, weapons, addpower ect... in the stringdb table, and then you can see them in the editor.

In string ID you will see and if you cant then drag the column next to KeyStr.
I use Navicat.

in order for the editor to see the table these have to match the GUID table in ItemObjectDB GUID.

when working with magic tables let say mounts open each one of these To fix mounts .
Check
Itemobjectdb
(imageid, incmagic_onuse),
MagicCollectObjectDB(Magicbaseid1, Imageid),
MagicObjectDB(effect,Imageid, Rideid),
NPCOnjectDB(Image, Outputlanguage).
They all reference ImageObjectDB(Actfield). except for MagicCollectObjectDB the Image refer. animation when cast.

and its been awhile since i edited these but if there is a small mistake please someone let me know ... when it comes to the magic make sure the ImageIDs are correct the rideID field is the item id that correspondence with them that puts them all together...

So in general like i said before ... dump the table just add a few til you find out witch one is bad , determine what it is a mount or a skill and fix it based on tables.... These files that where released are not 100% you need to work on them to get them to 7.x.x .... but its the best file release in YEARS ... Thanks Mupu...

Last edited:
Back