Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] One For All x64 6.5.2 Full Release

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Bro!

But i have another problem now.
After a big editing session in the editor my whole German string files (loginstring_de.lua, string_de.lua, string_de.db) are now in english.
How can i fix it that the editor no longer makes the german strings in english?

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
go into the ObjectData find StringDB and change Content_Language3 , i think that's the German one .. Then do a all language Output, hope that helps

Janebug

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello

how much ram does this server eat?
trying to run it on a 32gb machine and when i start loading the zones i run out of ram at the last 3
there a way to make them idle or use less?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No way to open ALL zones with just 32GB.

I'm on a 64 GB Machine and i can barely open 30% of all without the ram being full.

If you playing on the same PC the OS also will pull some ram, and every player logged in your server also eats some resources.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its on a separate, actual server. but thx for the info man, time to upgrade hardware then x)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, there is a problem with launching dungeons after level 90, they crash in the controller, did I do something wrong or are they just missing?Also, maybe someone knows if you can make things fall out in X2, do not increase the chance, namely to double the items that fall out, or do you need to do a new script, thank you)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
With the initial release of this version the latest dungeon which is partly working is Vale of Rites. But even if there are bosses, they dont have boss scripts (means you can attack them and they hit you back, but will do no tactics), also some bosses are missing if you dont put them in manually.

I do not know any version officially released who has working bosses past vale of rites (Unfortunately they weren't ever shared or people aren't willing to share them).

Beside that every dungeon until vale of rites should work.

2nd i'm not sure about:

If you want to edit the loot you have to use the database editor, there is a link anywhere to download version 0.46. At least you can change loot etc.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
maybe someone knows if you can make things fall out in X2, do not increase the chance, namely to double the items that fall out, or do you need to do a new script, thank you)

You could give the command as a GM to Double the drop rate , or even more if you like to .... Sorry i forget the GM command to up the drop rate...

Ill look for it and get back to this .. When ever i get time ...

Janebug

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Would anyone be so kind to share another link for the files? I currently have some spare time at hand and want to give it a go again. Sadly I had to wipe my PC a few months ago so I don't have the source anymore :(

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Would anyone be so kind to share another link for the files? I currently have some spare time at hand and want to give it a go again. Sadly I had to wipe my PC a few months ago so I don't have the source anymore :(

Can some1 upload the files to another host, mega doesnt let me download!

I sent both of you links via PN.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe someone knows how to clear the queue of items that fall into the backpack? And then when you receive the item queue hung and rebooting the server and client does not help

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Anyone knows how to get the statistics to work ?

There are titles,quests and also stats.

Strangely for my main Level 100 choon it tells me that she finished 730 quests, and 8 quests on one twink.

The char i'm playing right now is not in that statistics. Should'nt it update automatically ?

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
@Mageoski if your talking about resetting the server ranking boards you can do this ....

Code:
USE [ROM_World]
GO
BEGIN TRANSACTION
TRUNCATE TABLE [dbo].[BillBoardInfo]
GO
TRUNCATE TABLE [dbo].[BillBoardRoleInfo]
GO

If this is not it let me know ?

Janebug

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I have this right now:

Billboard - [RELEASE] One For All x64 6.5.2 Full Release - RaGEZONE Forums

But the twink i'm playing right now is not showing up, wondering about that.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Browsing through the net i found this tool. Maybe its usefull for someone ^^ Not sure if i've seen it here anywhere or if this would be useful for anyone.

Its a Language converter tool.

I do not want to open an extra topic for it, so i just put inhere.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Can someone share the latest link to the release?
Thanks in advance

Back