Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] One For All x64 6.5.2 Full Release

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Had some strange issues yesterday:

Played the epic quest in Tergothen Bay yesterday. There was an NPC called John Carter (^^), finished the quest, he then also had the new quest for like 1 second. After that i could not do anything with the NPC, he wasnt clickable anymore.

Had that a couple of times with 3-4 Quests, restarting the zone helped so that they got their exclamation mark again.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
but did they have the quest to be taken ? if not it may be a lua code missing for them, it may be just a check or it might be something else ...

function LuaV_xxxxxx()
if CheckQuest(xxxxxxx) >= 1 then
return true
end
return false
end

see if there is a check for said quest if not try to add one and restart it all ..... dont forget to add the function call to sql ...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i first thought so, but as i said, restartet the zone and the quest was there. no missing .Luas. i compared the lua (2461) with the one from 32-bit, but its the same.

was a bit strange though. Its the first time i play the epic quest line on the 64-Bit release. Also the exclamation mark for the next quest was indeed there for apporox 1 sec ( i've seen it)...but after than the npc began to get unclickable.

i'm now in rorazan, and all fine until now.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
that still could be the quest it self is missing in the lua ? the checks are there just not the quest lua to start it. what quest is it ? ID number if you could ... Some of the complicated quest lines are coded in lua and need this to finish .... So iam asking the number of the NPC and the quest ID ... both of these should be in lua ? check out the npc in sql it should have quest id Numbers if there complicated quest they need lua code to support it like 427966
iquestid1: 427965
iquestid2: 427966
iquestid3: 427967
iquestid4: 0
iquestid5: 0

and that references
szluascript: Oli_427966 (this check is there)
and supports
szluainitscript: LuaN_miyon_action02
and
szluadisplayscript: LuaN_miyon_action02
this is for NPC id: 125031 name: Giant Beast Archaeologist. I cant say iam 100% on this since im writing thing based on what i can remmeber at this sec , its been a month since i worked on quest .... If any one have something else please be my guest and add to this ....

Janebug

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I have not going into details in this, but have another NPC who gives quest for the epic quest line Surging Undercurrent

Quest NPC Maja Ironnail 119684

Gives quests:
424815 after you finish this quest, same thing -> npc is getting unclickable -> Zone Restart, you can accept the new quest 484816
It cannot be missing luas since on a restart of the zone its working.

I will collect those issues if i got more things like that.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Download Link via Mega for OneforAll release (Its splitted in 4 Parts, so that you can download a part and after that get a new IP from your Provider)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Will there be any new updates in the future? A newer version than 6.5.2?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Will there be any new updates in the future? A newer version than 6.5.2?

Well the years it took for someone to release this took awhile , not to mention with a little work you can update this too 7.x.x with out lua codes so if anything someone to release lua codes to support more of 7.x.x would be nice to see in the future...

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i also think no one will release new sql/.luas further than this release (would be much surprising to me).

What was the description of one user in discord to me:

"This Forum has a "figure out yourself"-mentality ^^"

THE KING
Legend
Reaction score
Jezzz, how many computers and ram amount are needed to run all these maps? Can some1 share the web account creation for these? torrent isnt working!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I personally think you need a MINIMUM of 128GB, better 256GB to run all the stuff inkl instances.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Jezzz, how many computers and ram amount are needed to run all these maps? Can some1 share the web account creation for these? torrent isnt working!
Yea i think same WTF..files to load comparing to aion or tera are big nothing and aion using from 16gb to 32gb max with some players. No one try to rework this server files to try solution to cut of memory usage . Specialy when we have source here ..

THE KING
Legend
Reaction score
Im using a Dell r620 with 512 gb ram, works great!! Just need the web page for account creation!

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Why would you do that in the first place unless you intend to host a large community? If for SP or private use like me, you only need 1-3 zones at most.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why would you do that in the first place unless you intend to host a large community? If for SP or private use like me, you only need 1-3 zones at most.

Agreed.. i even run it in a VM.. and since its only me and the household.. it works like a charm.. very stable too

Awesome release.. ty ;-)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have an issue with some item gifting, it happend befor and had to make a new character cause i couldnt get it away. And now again i got this issue where i get the itemqueue bug the items stay in the queue and no matter what i try it stays there and i cant continue cause i cant get other items anymore. Does anyone know how i can get rid of this bugged itemqueue? InkedRAScrnShot_20220524_201138_LI - [RELEASE] One For All x64 6.5.2 Full Release - RaGEZONE Forums

I Would be very much pleased if anyone can help me with this.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I have an issue with some item gifting, it happend befor and had to make a new character cause i couldnt get it away. And now again i got this issue where i get the itemqueue bug the items stay in the queue and no matter what i try it stays there and i cant continue cause i cant get other items anymore. Does anyone know how i can get rid of this bugged itemqueue? View attachment 171681

I Would be very much pleased if anyone can help me with this.

Wow really ????

https://forum.ragezone.com/f887/item-breaks-game-1205531/

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Your problem is items missing, you show your client in that picture here is mine. what it should be

See the issue try to update what mupu started for you with the fixes on this forum... you can make it your self too 7.x.x

Janebug

Back